Management licking their chops

Brokedownandbrown

November is coming, no more over 9.5 and requested 8 hour day grievances. Need to hone your night vision ,will be losing a hour of day light same stop count as the week before.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
November is coming, no more over 9.5 and requested 8 hour day grievances. Need to hone your night vision ,will be losing a hour of day light same stop count as the week before.

None of that is out of play in the Central Region till Thanksgiving, theoretically.
I enjoy an 8hr day every year on the Wednesday before.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Over here on the west side management has a nasty habit of ruining their own numbers by loading and sorting and stuff. We have a really weak union presence. But thankfully, UPS eats their young in management and they get shafted by their own numbers. I'll be more than happy to get paid by the hour for their stupidity. It's like management thinks that all we do as union employees is take when a lot of our contract protects UPS as well. It's silly.

barnyard

KTM rider
I am do to get a helper the 1st week of November. If the past is any indicator, I will be working 8.5 hour days. Long days for me do not come till after peak.

Indecisi0n

Give me the same amount of stops I just stay out later. I make adjustments for changing conditions. If I need to bring packages back missed I have no problem with that.

CAFAL

I love this time of year. $$$$$$$$$. I do have a problem bringing back stops. I will service EVERY package on my truck. I AM a service provider