Management licking their chops

wornoutupser

I have yet to hear of service provider get shot..in 25 years of making deliveries in the dark...

nice job with all the cheap shots about management...

Dear Dragon,
Please come to my center. I HAVE been shot at-twice-and had multiple guns pulled on me. All were well after dark. My onroad and another driver were held at gunpoint for over 45 minutes.
It is managers like YOU that are the problem. Come see what the REAL world outside of an office is like!

Indecisi0n

Dear Dragon,
Please come to my center. I HAVE been shot at-twice-and had multiple guns pulled on me. All were well after dark. My onroad and another driver were held at gunpoint for over 45 minutes.
It is managers like YOU that are the problem. Come see what the REAL world outside of an office is like!

I have had a gun pulled on me before and it is a very scary moment in ones life. If its never happened to you then you won't ever understand how it feels to know that your life could end in a blink of an eye.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yes the King sits on his throne and tells the peasants there is nothing to worry about if you do what "I" do....

mean while, across his little kingdom, the peasants are missing one by one until 6 are gone because they followed the kings advice.

Then one day the King rolls thru the kingdom and woosh..his :censored2: got burned by the Dragon and he makes seven.

The Dragon returns to his den to await his next foolish meal....who listened to the king.

Buuuuurp.. no hard feelings just doing my job.

Dear Dragon,

I have had a gun pulled on me before and it is a very scary moment in ones life. If its never happened to you then you won't ever understand how it feels to know that your life could end in a blink of an eye.
Buuuuurp....that is the sound and smell of a Dragon taking his foot out of his mouth and his head out of his ass.

Packmule

November is coming, no more over 9.5 and requested 8 hour day grievances. Need to hone your night vision ,will be losing a hour of day light same stop count as the week before.

Which is why my proposal to use staggered, heavily increased overtime rates was made. Accidents don't care if it's Christmas, or winter, or daylight loosing time, and my proposal wouldn't go away every Nov. and Dec. like the current contract language does.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's interesting how threads like this go hot and heavy, then suddenly an hourly dares to engage a manager and the thread goes stagnant.
It's just like at work, all the hourlies get nervous and go silent till it all blows over.

:hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's interesting how threads like this go hot and heavy, then suddenly an hourly dares to engage a manager and the thread goes stagnant.
It's just like at work, all the hourlies get nervous and go silent till it all blows over.

:hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis: :hypnosis:

Actually it was more like 20 hourlies were going wacky and a manager (Dragon) posts something (I'd call it weird) and then the hourlies go into a feeding frenzy and once their stomachs were full, they moved on to new meat.
And 35 hourly posts later, you make your observation. HMMMM

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Actually it was more like 20 hourlies were going wacky and a manager (Dragon) posts something (I'd call it weird) and then the hourlies go into a feeding frenzy and once their stomachs were full, they moved on to new meat.

I knew this would wake you up.
Check your math though.
A hand full, at best, engaged Dragon who tried his ill fated hand at parables.
If he resurfaces, I suspect "their stomachs" aren't full.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I wouldn't call counting "math" but I did go through the tedium ... it was 16 hourlies before Dragon's first post, rather than 20.

Oh, now I understand and agree.
I was talking more about how those 16, who went to 4 after Dragon's first post and then silent.

Those "wacky" hourlies are real brave around the water cooler, but become nervous if anybody dares to outwardly question the status quo.
:hypnosis:
They also don't seem to like the idea that they have been hypnotized.