Management morale has gone completely to sh**

frateshkr

I'm not in management, but I have noticed this as a steward. My guess is it has a lot to do with the historical numbers crunch of the second quarter as volume drops from spring to mid-summer. I've been seeing some pretty flagrant **** in the hub lately on other sorts and it usually gets corrected/shuffled elsewhere after a few grievances get filed, but not lately.

Looks like they might find Jimmy by the way.

frateshkr

Hoaxster;1154921 In management said:
I'm not sure about that hoaxster....at one time there was a circle of honor program that was a type of evaluation of a drivers' proficiency........but that was some time ago.

balland chain

Has anyone noticed over the last few weeks that the pressure on lower management PT/FT Sups has been extremely high. I can't remember a time in my last 6 years in management where i've been told to do so much union work. My preload manager has 100+ grievences just piling up that aren't getting settled.

​Ya get what ya ask for.... GL

TxRoadDawg

No driver evaluation process?
On a daily basis, UPS measures my stops per hour, pkg car idle time, pick-up compliance, Orion
compliance, number of back-ups, speed of those back-ups, and an ability to recite their Depth of
Knowledge.
And does any of that factor the least bit into your annual raise. you may take more **** from an on road for a ****ty day but in the end your raise is the same whether your a scratch gunner or a 2+ over allowed pos afraid to break a sweat. Meanwhile this qpr beauty contest we in management endure is rigged constantly to ensure few if any in ops will ever rank outstanding with elements in it entirely beyong that persons control.

Limper

Out For Delivery
And does any of that factor the least bit into your annual raise. you may take more **** from an on road for a ****ty day but in the end your raise is the same whether your a scratch gunner or a 2+ over allowed pos afraid to break a sweat. Meanwhile this qpr beauty contest we in management endure is rigged constantly to ensure few if any in ops will ever rank outstanding with elements in it entirely beyong that persons control.

​It's no wonder drivers aren't going in to management anymore.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
At least hourly can file Over 9.5 grievances and get paid triple time.
I am seeing my Management Team working 14-16 hours a day,every day this summer,with no end in sight.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
At least hourly can file Over 9.5 grievances and get paid triple time.
I am seeing my Management Team working 14-16 hours a day,every day this summer,with no end in sight.

Economy is starting to turn around ... the good ones can get jobs at other companies.
The others should have stayed drivers. :wink2:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Economy is starting to turn around ... the good ones can get jobs at other companies.
The others should have stayed drivers. :wink2:

It sux because we have a couple of Supervisors who are VERY sharp,very motivated and very good at getting the most out of the hourlies and are well respected but are being ground down to nubs. Instead of being a 'Partner' they are merely interchangeable parts in the machine