management purposefully putting misloads in the package cars

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just wondering if anybody has seen this happen..drivers or loaders..and if so what would be the proper course of action if it could be proven that it was happening.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just asking a general question if anyone has seen this happen....If a package has no pal label how does it get into your car

fres431

If you are getting written up for missed loads just simply tell management that you're not the only one loading the trucks

AndUPSER

Doesn't management salt in most every operation? They even do it in feeders.

Hide the package under a load stand and they will search frantically for the package, tearing down walls looking through bags. Then pull it out when they're not looking and give the most innocent look.

Eventually they will figure it out.

Ron Carey lives on

They salt reasonable misloads that can be delivered by you, without them being missed. No business or excessive miles. Easy fix, sheet everything, call everything in, delivery if reasonable, don't give these stupid sups ammunition for dishonesty

Sent using BrownCafe App

PT Car Washer

At driver start time PT sups are just throwing everything stacked behind the package car in. Not sure if you can call that an intentional misload or not.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
We had a loader tell us once that a salt had been loaded in a particular package car.
When they weren't paying attention, we took it and loaded in the car it would be in if it were a legitimate package and it was delivered.
When it wasn't reported as a misload by the driver they intended to salt, they were waiting like hyenas to bust him on a check-in audit.
When they couldn't find "the package", they finally asked him if he had come across it?
He then innocently told them, "I found it before I left and got it in the right truck".
Management had to go to a local hospital the next day and retrieve the package and explain the next day.
Priceless.