me: "is it your first day here?"
sup: "why?"

Fnix

sup: "hahahaa, you mean i can't handle pacakges?"
me: "yes."
sup: "why not?"
me: "is it your first day here?"
sup: "why?"

lmao I was walking by a Pen and a PT supe was going for some boxes (he was new) and the FT saw him and was like "you are a PT supe that means you cant touch boxes, you can get in trouble for doing it" then the PT Supe said "well what am I suppose to do all day". The FT looked at him funny and left.

tups

Me: I think I'm gonna have a hard time making 9.5 today. Any possibility of a little help?

Sup: Did you shave today? Let me get you a razor.

This is good. Okay, sup has been on me and others about performance, we have a new district manager. sup says he is going to clean house, meaning he is going to take you out of service for running over. sup keeps saying im telling you or else get your numbers down.
Well i said sup, i thought that if there was a problem with time allowance, that management should have a solution. He told me he has no solution thats its my job to fix the route......Haaaaaaaa

bad company

semi-pro
"Hold on, let me ask (Insert Center Managers Name Here)"

My current sup is absolutely worthless. He cannot make one decision on his own and must constantly ask the center manager for every little thing. Logic would say I would be better off completely ceasing all communication with my supervisor and just dealing with my center manager.

*via diad* Today

Sup: Call the center ASAP
Me: No phone. Please use DIAD. What do you want
Sup: Call me at the center ASAP, you have a cell phone, 2nd request
Me: I have a cell phone and a DIAD. Use the DIAD. 2nd request
Sup: Stop what you're doing right now and find a phone
Sup: It's been 15 minutes, still waiting for your call.
Me: I stopped and found a phone as instructed. Was I supposed to call too.
Sup: Yes - Use it and call now - Final request
Me: I need quarters. Have none. Waisted 30 mins, will now have missed bus stops.
Sup: Nevermind, no missed.
Me: Will try my best. Wasnt too important huh...

brown_OMS_2008

OMS/PCS..which 1?
I know I always hear:
Driver: I need help with resi
Sup: We don't have any, you're going to have to get it done
Dr: I will have missed pkgs
Sup: We can't have any missed pkgs
Dr: Well I can't do that and take lunch
Sup: I'm going to need you to come in with no missed, and take you're mandatory 20 mins.
Dr: Will Contact ASAP....

Then when I'm doing timecards, I see the driver put 12:00-12:01 in for lunch, he didn't take lunch.
The driver never gets in trouble because the supervisor never followed up and he can't get in trouble becuz he said will contact asap, it would've been different if he said Request acknowledge and accepted:whiteflag: