management technique?

nicky

Actually from what I have seen the company pays pretty handsomely to avoid litigation. Like paying people who hit our vehicles because its cheaper than going to court.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I had a labor manager once that when he spoke to you he had a thing where he would put his arm around your shoulder and talk to you in a condescending tone like he was your father or something which I found pretty annoying. The last time he did that to me I slid my arm around his waist and gave his love handle a little squeeze, he jumped back about 3 feet and never did it again.

UpsAngel

Full time super had same thing going on. He would fist pump you then put his hand on your shoulder before he would :censored2: on you. One day i just left him hanging told em to go suck lemons. Never tried any "technique" again.

UpsAngel

Full time super had same thing going on. He would fist pump you then put his hand on your shoulder before he would :censored2: on you. One day i just left him hanging told em to go suck lemons. Never tried any "technique" again. Got something to say say it. Dont sugar coat it.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Attachments

• 1420482945893.jpg
    1420482945893.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 145