management

wakeskatefl

wakeskater
management at my center has been falsifying records for as long as i can remember. changing numbers around to make 100% range, drivers not making the bonuses they deserve, telling drivers not to take lunch so they can make 9 5, and even at one point not recording accidents. what do you think? does this happen at any of your centers,hub,etc...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
management at my center has been falsifying records for as long as i can remember. changing numbers around to make 100% range, drivers not making the bonuses they deserve, telling drivers not to take lunch so they can make 9 5, and even at one point not recording accidents. what do you think? does this happen at any of your centers,hub,etc...

Hopefully it happens everywhere since UPS sends supervisors to classes to learn how to do this and not get caught. Management's bonuses are based in part on their ability to take money away form the union employees (note: I understand they don't do this to non-union employees ... just Union represented employees).
Compliance with falsification training is actually tracked in Corporate by an IE geek sitting in a cube.

You'll get use to it after a period of time just like you do the Teamster's taking too much out for dues and initiation.

over9five

Staff member

Well if you guys weren't least best in the district, they wouldn't have to cheat to get that 100%...

TheKid

Hopefully it happens everywhere since UPS sends supervisors to classes to learn how to do this and not get caught. Management's bonuses are based in part on their ability to take money away form the union employees (note: I understand they don't do this to non-union employees ... just Union represented employees).
Compliance with falsification training is actually tracked in Corporate by an IE geek sitting in a cube.

You'll get use to it after a period of time just like you do the Teamster's taking too much out for dues and initiation.

All I have to say is that I would trust my BA with my life and I would not trust my supervisor to make me a PBJ sandwich without screwing it up.

There is no way this could happen I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&&&&&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Non sequitur

We had a manager and super get fired for this about 5 years ago. After the firing a district manager came in and had a meeting with about 10 of us, all "bonus drivers", trying to do some damage control. I went from making 59,000 to over 70,000 the next year.

Returntosender

Only now you no this.

As the guy in Matrix says "You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I ( B/C members ) will you show deep the rabbit hole goes."

TheDick

We got our new virtual time study formula put into place an now only a few guys get good to great bonus. These are guys that never got it. The old bonus guys are PISSED. Not that it'll do any good.

Yes the number fudge goes on in my bldg too. I find in any center team management there's always one person that is always willing to fudge anything. Trick is to catch the other CTM's in a jam and convince them to fudge with you, and so on and so on.
Then when the division mgr is looking for answers to why ur team sucks nobody is gonna fink on the other. The skeletons they have on eachother-WHOA
Anyways thats how its done in my bldg.