Management's answer is " whatever " ?

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Did you know 100% of cancer patients breathe regularly? Maybe you should hold your breathe too....

Or you could be an adult and bring your own water like, I don't know, everybody else in the company

Sent using BrownCafe App

BrownChoice

Bottled water left in the direct sunlight will no doubt cause melted plastic to seep into the water inside. I know that last time i drank a dasani water that was in the sun to long that i could definitely taste plastic. Not on just one occasion either.

Do i bring my own h20 and anything else i may want during the workday? You bet i do.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
My hub has been pretty good about providing bottled water to the employees during most days this summer , but they (management) has chose to store the bottled water outside , in direct sunlight for days and weeks . I approached a full-time safety rep today about the storing of the water in direct warm/hot sunlight , and how numerous studies have shown it causes cancer . My safety reps answer was "whatever" it has not been proven . But yet giving what happened in Birmingham just this week , one would think they would try to do better , as usual though guess not .
Honestly, if you came up to me and told me hot water causes cancer I would probably tell you whatever too.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
So some wingnut with a head full of bad wiring kills two supes and we are going to use it as an opportunity to address petty little issues? Shame on you. Bring your own damn water.

Future

Victory Ride
Do you know how many hot warehouses, trailers, loading docks etc etc etc.that bottled water has seen before it hits your hand?

Future

Victory Ride
valleygirl2.jpg
The original "Whatever".....Valley Girl......with Nicholas Cage?

oldngray

nowhere special
Bottled water left in the direct sunlight will no doubt cause melted plastic to seep into the water inside. I know that last time i drank a dasani water that was in the sun to long that i could definitely taste plastic. Not on just one occasion either.

Do i bring my own h20 and anything else i may want during the workday? You bet i do.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
NEVER take the water they give you there. Aside from the possibility that they've poisoned it, it's part of THEIR methods that you hydrate. If this means stopping at a convenience store once every 30 minutes for a drink then oh well! It's the methods! Gotta follow the methods!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
NEVER take the water they give you there. Aside from the possibility that they've poisoned it, it's part of THEIR methods that you hydrate. If this means stopping at a convenience store once every 30 minutes for a drink then oh well! It's the methods! Gotta follow the methods!
Don't bite the hand that hydrates you!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Water left in the sun should be the least of your concerns. Maybe the company should supply sunscreen for everyone as sun exposure to your skin has a higher probability of developing cancer than a bottle of water.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Let's not forget about the vehicle emissions we suck down every day by having the doors open in traffic. Perhaps the company should equip air purifiers in the vehicles. Point behind all of this is if you want to fight a battle, pick one that would actually get support, not one about some optional water bottles supplied by the company.

Let's not forget about the vehicle emissions we suck down every day by having the doors open in traffic. Perhaps the company should equip air purifiers in the vehicles. Point behind all of this is if you want to fight a battle, pick one that would actually get support, not one about some optional water bottles supplied by the company.
No worries. That pastic engine cover,keeps all those fumes out.

rod

Retired 22 years
Is the city water at your center so bad it can't be drank? I refuse to buy bottled water (I could count the number of times on one hand that I have). Its the biggest rip-off going. All you are doing is buying someone else's tap water. This Madison Ave. bull :censored2: about "crystal clean spring water" or "made from pure mountain snows in Figi" is BS. Its ALL someone else's tap water.