managing the boss

fxdwg

Long Time Member
P/t people? Did they punch out or is the sup guessing their punch out time? When I was in the hub we surprisingly had a lot of problems with people forgetting to punch out when they left.
\

Whatever Tie.........Please let's just cease from this and honor your fallen; On all Threads........

You wouldn't know the first thing about a seniority system or trying to be fair. You are part of a cannibalistic management culture that readily eats its own.
Respect for some type of system that lets workers earn opportunities by their longevity is not only necessary for fairness but also functionality. Imagine a UPS where managers like you and selfish workers could do as they please. It would be a free for all where both the company and its employees would suffer tremendously. It would not be a company that anyone would want to work for.
Anyway, our contract mandates the system so you really have no choice in the matter.

It already has turned into a place nobody wants to work for with the contract in place. Hoffa needs to go and so does Scott Davis.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
P/t people? Did they punch out or is the sup guessing their punch out time? When I was in the hub we surprisingly had a lot of problems with people forgetting to punch out when they left.

Tie,
I am sure a lot of that happens but the one example I stated shorting a guy 4 hours 4 times in six weeks . I investigated myself ,no excuse for the sup.

tieguy

Banned
Tie,
I am sure a lot of that happens but the one example I stated shorting a guy 4 hours 4 times in six weeks . I investigated myself ,no excuse for the sup.

You think it was deliberate? did the guy punch in and punch out and then have his entire day deleted from the system?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
You think it was deliberate? did the guy punch in and punch out and then have his entire day deleted from the system?

4 hiours on a shift ( art 22.3) missing 4 out of 6 weeks . It went higher and was taken care off. Never happened to the employee again of course he was moved.