Manny and Mayweather

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Good fight, I had it tied going into the 10th round but Floyd pulled it out. I cant argue with the decision, maybe the scores, but the result was unanimous. I hate Floyd but he won. Doesn't matter how he did it, he got the win and unfortunately I hate to say it it. Floyd won.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

According to Sports Center, Pacquiao suffered a right shoulder injury during training and requested permission to give him an anti-inflammatory shot before the fight. The request was denied.

moreluck

golden ticket member
$250,000.00 bet .......Mark Wahlburg made a bet with P. Diddy on the fight. Ditty had Floyd.
It's all given to the winner's favorite charity.

"Now, this is a bet.

Friends and business investors in the AQUAhydrate water, Diddy and Mark Wahlberg, have quite the wager going for this weekend's long awaited Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao fight. $250,000 to be exact.

Sitting poolside at an undisclosed location and drinking their water, Diddy and Wahlberg get into a conversation about who's going to win the mega bout this Saturday night.

"I got Mayweather. I'm going with the Money Team, baby. Who you got?" Diddy says, as seen on his Instagram account.

"Pacman," Wahlberg responds.

"Put $100,000 on it?" Diddy asks.

"Ooh, why so little?" Wahlberg retorts.

The two settle on $250,000 and Wahlberg points to Diddy's rock of an earring saying, "I want that diamond right there."
(by BET staff)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

$250,000.00 bet .......Mark Wahlburg made a bet with P. Diddy on the fight. Ditty had Floyd.
It's all given to the winner's favorite charity.

"Now, this is a bet.

Friends and business investors in the AQUAhydrate water, Diddy and Mark Wahlberg, have quite the wager going for this weekend's long awaited Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao fight. $250,000 to be exact.

Sitting poolside at an undisclosed location and drinking their water, Diddy and Wahlberg get into a conversation about who's going to win the mega bout this Saturday night.

"I got Mayweather. I'm going with the Money Team, baby. Who you got?" Diddy says, as seen on his Instagram account.

"Pacman," Wahlberg responds.

"Put $100,000 on it?" Diddy asks.

"Ooh, why so little?" Wahlberg retorts.

The two settle on $250,000 and Wahlberg points to Diddy's rock of an earring saying, "I want that diamond right there."
(by BET staff)

Yawn.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A yawn is a cry for attention !

th

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
This in a nutshell is why boxing is no longer the sport it once was. It's all about the $ now and in my opinion it's just not worth watching anymore.
http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/3/8539433/mayweather-vs-pacquiao-pay-per-viewrecord
If you paid $100 for Mayweather-Pacquiao, you're a chump
I paid 100 bux for it but had 10 people over at 10 bux a head, so i didnt technically pay for it myself lol. Definitely get what your saying about it. Still a cool sport if your a die hard fan of the sweet science. Gotta remember styles make fights. Not to many fighters have the smarts and discipline that Mayweather has and i hate his punkasczz lol. He wasnt going to slug it out with Manny, we all knew that much. If anybody thought he was going to stand and trade with Manny all night then their just straight up idiotic lol. I never buy the fights, i usually always just watch it on www.xmeforums.com n stream them.

oldngray

nowhere special
Mayweather is a boxer and not a brawling fighter. He doesn't get KO's but scores points to win with his skill. He can be boring to watch but he wins.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Boxing is still good but not like it used to be obviously. Every sport changes obviously but theres so much more money involved with it nowadays. Money talks n BS walks lol. I like watching the HBO fights when Max Kellerman is analyzing and dont mind the showtime guys either as long as it is Al Bernstein(old school) and Paulie Malinaggi are the announcers. Too many belts nowadays, its pretty ridiculous lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Mayweather is a boxer and not a brawling fighter. He doesn't get KO's but scores points to win with his skill. He can be boring to watch but he wins.
He gets it done, you may not like him or his style but gotta respect his ring intelligence and strategy and his ability to make adjustments on the fly very quickly lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
He gets it done, you may not like him or his style but gotta respect his ring intelligence and strategy and his ability to make adjustments on the fly very quickly lol.

He reminds me of Olympic boxers who use skill and try to win on points instead of getting really physical.

MAKAVELI

I paid 100 bux for it but had 10 people over at 10 bux a head, so i didnt technically pay for it myself lol. Definitely get what your saying about it. Still a cool sport if your a die hard fan of the sweet science. Gotta remember styles make fights. Not to many fighters have the smarts and discipline that Mayweather has and i hate his punkasczz lol. He wasnt going to slug it out with Manny, we all knew that much. If anybody thought he was going to stand and trade with Manny all night then their just straight up idiotic lol. I never buy the fights, i usually always just watch it on www.xmeforums.com n stream them.
Mayweather is one of the great "boxers" of all time. But he is not one of the greatest " fighters". To be one of the greatest fighters, you have to be able to go toe to toe with the best. Now if you knew Pacquiao was hurt prior to the fight would you and millions of others paid $100 to watch that fight?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Mayweather is one of the great "boxers" of all time. But he is not one of the greatest " fighters". To be one of the greatest fighters, you have to be able to go toe to toe with the best. Now if you knew Pacquiao was hurt prior to the fight would you and millions of others paid $100 to watch that fight?

Both could have been at the top of their games and I still would not have paid $100 to watch.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I actually didn't know about him hurting his shoulder til after the fact, today actually and they kept it hush hush before fight for most part. I didn't hear anything about it honestly. Like I said I didn't lose any money buying the fight, since all 10 people that were over for the fight paid their 10 bux into the fight charge. Played it smart no money out of my pocket and free beer last night from these numbnuttz lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
He reminds me of Olympic boxers who use skill and try to win on points instead of getting really physical.
That's the name of the game, hit and don't get hit. I don't blame him. Look at Freddie Roach, James Toney, Tommy Hearns and Muhammad Ali, their all examples of what happens in boxing if you go to war all the time or take too many punches or fight for too long. Im not a Mayweather fan at all, cant stand the ignorant SOB but I respect his skill level and intelligence in the ring to keep winning.