MAPP Payout???

fedex_rtd

Where is the unused sick day payout? Everyone at our station has been asking about it, and management has been silent, as if they don't know, or have been told not to say anything.

Serf

A guy "in the know" at our station said HR told him: "tentatively for next week." Naturally, the next question was; "well why not in the 3rd week of June like always?" His question was met with silence. #Fedex cares. Fake the flu, or violent diarrhea and burn those sick days. Life is too short.

SmithBarney

"Unlimited" at 70% pay. When they say unlimited, they mean they'll start to harrass you after 5 and you get written up at 10.

HAH, we get written up for using any of our sick days... so much for it being a "benefit"

BTW every single Manager received an email pertaining the to MAPP issue.
I can't remember what it said exactly, but apparently payroll decided to change some computer system and it wasn't ready yet couldn't calculate MAPP until next week I believe.

MAKAVELI

HAH, we get written up for using any of our sick days... so much for it being a "benefit"

I can't remember what it said exactly, but apparently payroll decided to change some computer system and it wasn't ready yet couldn't calculate MAPP until next week I believe.
Not in Cali, its against the law to write us up for using it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

That's just a cover up for the black helicopters.