MAPP Payout???

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
That's just a cover up for the black helicopters.
stock-vector-a-parrot-with-a-tied-up-beak-cartoon-131847776.jpg

Myort

If it is a computer issue, why not come out and tell us? It seems kind of hush hush, and quite frankly, makes me wonder if eventually we hear "Due to the uncertainty of the Brexit, the payout is being delayed until xxxxx." Then all of the right wing minded folks can preach to us that a company's sole purpose is to return value to shareholders, blah, blah, blah.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If it is a computer issue, why not come out and tell us? It seems kind of hush hush, and quite frankly, makes me wonder if eventually we hear "Due to the uncertainty of the Brexit, the payout is being delayed until xxxxx." Then all of the right wing minded folks can preach to us that a company's sole purpose is to return value to shareholders, blah, blah, blah.

You don't understand. Everything FedEx does, it does for YOU. All of the investment in Ground and now the TNT expansion cost money. And what about all of those new Boeings and vehicles? It's all for you, so you can have a solid, secure future and maintain those industry-leading wages and benefits, especially the outstanding medical and retirement plans.

whenIgetthere

I will ask my trusted sources. However, nothing is sacred. This sounds quintessentially FedEx.

I misunderstood the rumor, heard today that they will only pay for three days on the MAPP payout. This is also just a rumor, no one at the station will confirm or deny. That would definitely be quintessential X.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I misunderstood the rumor, heard today that they will only pay for three days on the MAPP payout. This is also just a rumor, no one at the station will confirm or deny. That would definitely be quintessential X.
If true, I would expect a revolt from the abused. I started using them for PB days, since we are now required to give a two week notice, instead of 72 hours, to get approved for personals. P*ss off your good workers enough, and sooner or later the paybacks start.

Artee

I don't think you have misunderstood the rumor. Some have been talking about it at our location for about a month, but I have not really been around to get all the details. There might have even been a handout going around explaining the new sick day policy.

whenIgetthere

I don't think you have misunderstood the rumor. Some have been talking about it at our location for about a month, but I have not really been around to get all the details. There might have even been a handout going around explaining the new sick day policy.

At first, I thought we were being given three sick days to use, instead of the current five. I then heard next years MAPP payout will be limited to three unused days. So make sure you take at least two sick days. I know someone in my old district who confirmed this.