MAPP Program

Geo926

No seriously those are the initials HR gave it. It's for management... a series of exams? Anyone have insight?

Rubber Puckies

Not sure if you are still looking but I just went through the process. It's pretty straight forward. If you've ever taken a personality test for any job, it's just like that plus they ask you questions in regards to charts and graphs. But before that you need to first fill out all your information, education and other things. From there your center manager acts on it and then assuming your cleared too be further, then you will go through the assessment I mentioned first.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Geo926

I passed the initial test, then I was set to go back for the panel interview. I politely declined as I would rather get hired back as a driver. We'll see what happens.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
... or, more likely, removing yourself from the negotiations.
Given the two choices, I only see one that pays more with less hours and stress, the other needs to pony up if they want to use that intellect they tested and OP passed. If they want quality, they need to pay for it, otherwise you get what we've been getting as replacements for the old UPS management; kids with college degrees using UPS as another line on their resume in 2-5 years.

Rubber Puckies

Given the two choices, I only see one that pays more with less hours and stress, the other needs to pony up if they want to use that intellect they tested and OP passed. If they want quality, they need to pay for it, otherwise you get what we've been getting as replacements for the old UPS management; kids with college degrees using UPS as another line on their resume in 2-5 years.

That's what happens when UPS doesn't promote it's pt sups.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's what happens when UPS doesn't promote it's pt sups.

Welcome to Corporate USA ... no, make that Corporate local.
UPS was one of the last vestiges of the old world and now its gone.