mapp test

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Maybe give an example question?
Been a while since I took it. But there were a lot of questions scenario questions.

So it's like "Ive threatens a fellow employee with physical harm. Do you A)Ignore It B)Speak to him C)Fight Him D)Bring to Attention of HR."

And yes, something like "Fight Him" would be on there. It is in essence, a personality test.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Question: If you have a runner gunner and a Joe Union who both want the same day off but you can only let one of them take the day who do you give it to?

Answer: Runner gunner.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Welcome! Yep you've opened Pandora's Box!

I'm sorry I can't help you as I am about to be a new package handler.

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Been a while since I took it. But there were a lot of questions scenario questions.

So it's like "Ive threatens a fellow employee with physical harm. Do you A)Ignore It B)Speak to him C)Fight Him D)Bring to Attention of HR."

And yes, something like "Fight Him" would be on there. It is in essence, a personality test.
Pick c! Pick c!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Don't touch leave area and notify supervisor....just like a good little ups'er!!