Mardi Gras

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Ahhh the day of total indulgence!!!
If I had my way...I would be down in Nawlin's ...flipping my shirt up...begging for beads.
A hurricane in one hand...

Followed by Lent!

What do you plan to give up for Lent?

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Ahhh the day of total indulgence!!!
If I had my way...I would be down in Nawlin's ...flipping my shirt up...begging for beads.
A hurricane in one hand...

Followed by Lent!

I would be throwing beads. I plan to give up clothes!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
Just remember- its legal to expose bare chests (both men and women) but you must keep your pants on. At least according to the Cops show I watched where Bubba the local Nawlins cop was explaining the rules while busting some dude that had been exposing his schlong to the world.

over9five

Staff member
Followed by Lent!

I used to participate in another forum. There was this one guy that would give up posting for Lent.

The thing was, the ONLY time he ever posted was the week before Lent to tell everyone he was giving up posting for Lent.....

I don't think that counts!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I always thought that instead of giving something up for Lent that we should do something extra.....something charitable......but then I thought about it and said, "Nah!"

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
So are you now an expert on Football?
Dude...why get negative?

Drew Brees is an incredible man.
Get your self some beads and keep the sclong covered.

Grab a cold one with Airbus and enjoy the excess in the Quarter today!!!
Maybe hunt Boo Bees together...
There is always Ash Wednesday to have a pi$$ing match.

Bartender...my "to go cup" is low...make it a hurricane before i go insane.

Last edited:

705red

Browncafe Steward
So are you now an expert on Football?

How many times does someone have to tell you to grow up?! This is not the first thread I have seen today that you are stalking air. If you have soemthing to say about the thread say it, if you have a problem because your incompetent management team cannt get a contract in place which could lead to a strike than address that in the 2727 thread. You have been giiven your own forum, now leave that discussion there.

D

Dis-organized Labor

How many times does someone have to tell you to grow up?! This is not the first thread I have seen today that you are stalking air. If you have soemthing to say about the thread say it, if you have a problem because your incompetent management team cannt get a contract in place which could lead to a strike than address that in the 2727 thread. You have been giiven your own forum, now leave that discussion there.

Well, read some more threads then. He's the one that has stalked me many times. Get a clue.............

D

Dis-organized Labor

Dude...why get negative?

Drew Brees is an incredible man.
Get your self some beads and keep the sclong covered.

Grab a cold one with Airbus and enjoy the excess in the Quarter today!!!
Maybe hunt Boo Bees together...
There is always Ash Wednesday to have a pi$$ing match.

Bartender...my "to go cup" is low...make it a hurricane before i go insane.

AJ..I actually sent Airass a PM yesterday trying to mend (one of many) and he blew me off and then this 705 guy jumped in. I am sorry to mess up your thread.

I got what you meant on "to go cup"....

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
AJ..I actually sent Airass a PM yesterday trying to mend (one of many) and he blew me off and then this 705 guy jumped in. I am sorry to mess up your thread.

Go-Cup:
You've come to Mardi Gras for the first time and you are lucky enough to be invited to a local's home on the parade route. You're suprised that nobody is flasing for beads and there are children in attendance. It's a completely different atmosphere than you've seen of TV. But you're starting to enjoy it and there's lots of food and drink, so all's well. Then somebody yells "PARADE IS ROLLING." Everyone grabs a plastic cup, writes their name on it with a marks-a-lot, pours a healthy helping of their drink of choice, and bolts toward St. Charles Avenue. This is a go-cup. You can drink on the streets, if you're not operating a motorized vehicle and you have no glass containers. Enjoy!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Well, read some more threads then. He's the one that has stalked me many times. Get a clue.............

There is no need to send anyone PM's to mend fences. You sent me several months ago, I do not like you nor do I choose to repond to you often. But your management style has been shown here over the last few weeks. You keep stalking AIr outside of your 2727 thread, do everyone a favor and go back there. You add nothing to this community!