Marriage: TERMINATED

You ain't kidding, sistah!

Hey TOS, how hard do you think it is to be married to someone with differing ideologies, than yourself? I know you're a girl, but let's pretend for a second that you were married to Sarah Palin. How long do you think that would last? Just sayin.....
TOS is a female too????

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OH BOY ,

Dont look now, but the governator father a child with a staffer just before he was governor of california! WTF. Just like John Edwards, I would expect the right wingers or gang of 6 on this board to call him a :censored2:bag, scum of the earth and all the other bad things they said when the edwards story broke.

They kept the secret for all these years in a sham marriage just so he could be governor.

The people of california deserve an apology from Arnold.

His family values crap when he ran was nothing more than the usual right wing nonsense they spew every election cycle. He should be forced to take his speech, tear it into little pieces, and chew on it in front of the camera for all californians to see.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OH BOY ,

Dont look now, but the governator father a child with a staffer just before he was governor of california! WTF. Just like John Edwards, I would expect the right wingers or gang of 6 on this board to call him a :censored2:bag, scum of the earth and all the other bad things they said when the edwards story broke.

They kept the secret for all these years in a sham marriage just so he could be governor.

His family values crap when he ran was nothing more than the usual right wing nonsense they spew every election cycle. He should be forced to take his speech, tear it into little pieces, and chew on it in front of the camera for all californians to see.

Peace.
Maria and his kids are the only ones who deserve an apology.......

Lue C Fur

Evil member
OH BOY ,

Peace.

So much hate built up in you...sad.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"They kept the secret for all these years in a sham marriage just so he could be governor."

According to news stories.....she just found out about it recently.....but you go ahead and keep spewing.

Arnie can't even be compared to Edwards because Edwards was actually running to be PRESIDENT!! Most men are slime and it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with blood flow!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"They kept the secret for all these years in a sham marriage just so he could be governor."

According to news stories.....she just found out about it recently.....but you go ahead and keep spewing.

Arnie can't even be compared to Edwards because Edwards was actually running to be PRESIDENT!! Most men are slime and it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with blood flow!

My my my,

I was hoping you'd say this.

"Arnie can't even be compared to Edwards because Edwards was actually running to be PRESIDENT!!"

This is the funny, now you have discernable levels of infidelity! Do republicans have an infidelity scale?? I'd like to see it.

Does it start with bathroom stalls and end with homosexual pastors giving weekly prayers on mondays at the white house?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Lets go back in the way back machine sherman.

Back when GW BUSH was in office and the republicans had control of both houses, all the talk from the right wing was about creating an amendment to our consitution to allow Arnold to run for president. His stance on conservatism and family values was the thrust of the right wings ideology.

Fortunately, smarter people prevailed and this amendment never saw the light of day. If it had, we may be looking at a president Arnold airing out his bastard child in front of the whole world.

Instead, he has to be embarrassed for all to see, and I for one, would love to find out that the mother of this bastard child is an illegal alien!! That would make my year!

Peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My my my,

"Arnie can't even be compared to Edwards because Edwards was actually running to be PRESIDENT!!"

This is the funny, now you have discernable levels of infidelity! Do republicans have an infidelity scale?? I'd like to see it.

Does it start with bathroom stalls and end with homosexual pastors giving weekly prayers on mondays at the white house?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Back when GW BUSH was in office and the republicans had control of both houses, all the talk from the right wing was about creating an amendment to our consitution to allow Arnold to run for president. His stance on conservatism and family values was the thrust of the right wings ideology.

Fortunately, smarter people prevailed and this amendment never saw the light of day. If it had, we may be looking at a president Arnold airing out his bastard child in front of the whole world.

Instead, he has to be embarrassed for all to see, and I for one, would love to find out that the mother of this bastard child is an illegal alien!! That would make my year!

Peace.

Here's the qualifications for the GOP double standard. If you believe in God and "family values", it's OK because both God and the Republicans will forgive you. Just ask Newt.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I went out and had an affair, what difference would it make to the world? Infidelity is infidelity across the board.....BUT, there are circumstances to consider. If Edwards used campaign $$$ to have his affair it's a different story.

Your ridiculousness becomes more evident with every argument you try to start. Give it up.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My my my,

Peace.
Watch your time periods, because Arnold did not have the affair (that we know of) while he was gov. He said it was 10 years ago.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can leave the kid out....it's only 10 years old and you've labeled it. I don't even know if it's a boy or girl so I keep saying it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Watch your time periods, because Arnold did not have the affair (that we know of) while he was gov. He said it was 10 years ago.

So, he lied about it so he could become Governator. Think he would have won if the voters had full disclosure?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The kid is 10......he was only gov for the past 8 years....so he had a child out of wedlock before he was governor.......you can use your fingers if you have to. (that's what she said)