married?????

Johney

Don't crap where you eat...Don't fish off the company pier....Don't get your... uh cat(yeah cat) where you get your paycheck.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I know a married couple who live near my parents who are both drivers. I also know of a fellow driver who , what's the politically correct term...."knocked up?" another female driver

:surprised:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I met and worked with my future wife( in the business my full time job is still in) then she left and went to work @ UPS, we got married and she left big brown after our second child was born to be a stay at home mom.Fast forward 15 years money got tite the Stew man went to work on the twi as a second job. Been here 14 years. Wifey is still friends with a lot of (brown) office people.
PS Our three children have all been employed by UPS( international,preload ,and twi) at one time or another. The baby is a full time college student and is in his 4th year working the sort aisle. The two older ones have gone on to better jobs.
I actually wanted to be a driver at one time but when we first got married UPS had a rule on not hiring relatives.My daughter and her husband are police officers in adjoining towns.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I've known a lot of people who went to work to get away from their other for a few hours. I've known an older gent that went to work only so he could smoke cigs.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My wife doesn't know it yet but a year before I retire I'm getting her a part time job at UPS so I don't have to pay for retiree health insurance.