Massages, Chiropractor, Hot Tubs.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
How does everyone wind down after a hard week of humping pkgs, dealing with unruly employees or just plain old working at UPS? I go for massages every 2-3 weeks. Today I got a massage and a facial. Talk about relaxing!

Let's hear your unwinding ideas.

P

pickup

How does everyone wind down after a hard week of humping pkgs, dealing with unruly employees or just plain old working at UPS? I go for massages every 2-3 weeks. Today I got a massage and a facial. Talk about relaxing!

Dude, if I won the lottery, I would have a massage to start and end the day.

Big Babooba

Dude, I'm not gonna touch that one with a 10 foot pole!:eek:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Dude, I'm not gonna touch that one with a 10 foot pole!:eek:
Dude, this kind of facial. I would have said, as opposed to the other kind, with a picture, but I didn't want this thread to go the crude route.
securedownload3.jpg

P

pickup

Well, I mention this one in thread that orangeputeh started about" help me make it through the night" Nah, it was a kris kristofferson song, I think it was "help me get through the long hours or something" .

As we know , a lot of feeders sit on their butts a lot, even when they are sometimes working, i.e driving to another hub three hours away and do they same thing. That can kill the circulation to the feet. When I get home, I like to stick my feet in a 5 gallon home depot homer bucket filled with hot water ( not too hot). Seems to open up the circulation. Sometimes in the summertime, I will fill it with cold water. theoretically that doesn't open up the circulation, but it feels just as good.

Maybe this trick won't be needed as much, if at all, by the package car drivers.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Well, I mention this one in thread that orangeputeh started about" help me make it through the night" Nah, it was a kris kristofferson song, I think it was "help me get through the long hours or something" .

As we know , a lot of feeders sit on their butts a lot, even when they are sometimes working, i.e driving to another hub three hours away and do they same thing. That can kill the circulation to the feet. When I get home, I like to stick my feet in a 5 gallon home depot homer bucket filled with hot water ( not too hot). Seems to open up the circulation. Sometimes in the summertime, I will fill it with cold water. theoretically that doesn't open up the circulation, but it feels just as good.

Maybe this trick won't be needed as much, if at all, by the package car drivers.
Are you kidding? That's a great idea. My tootsie's are always screaming when I get home from work and that sounds like the perfect remedy.

P

pickup

Are you kidding? That's a great idea. My tootsie's are always screaming when I get home from work and that sounds like the perfect remedy.

If you got a pool with the house you're closing on, I think that will work even better but I don't think I need to tell you that.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
If you got a pool with the house you're closing on, I think that will work even better but I don't think I need to tell you that.
If I got a pool with the new house, which we are closing on June 26th, this would be where we held the first annual Brown Cafe Pool Party.:wink2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The only reason I know is we have a husband and wife chiro team and they know exactly how many visits our insurance pays for and tailors their treatment plan to match that number.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I could never go for a message. Heck I don't even like my wife to rub or scratch my back and I really do not like to do it to anyone either.

Reminds me of old nature shows where you would see apes eating bugs off each other as they groom each other.

I know, I know I am a kook, I have been told numerous times.

I also don't like to soak in water and even though I have (not to brag) an awesome built-in pool, I go in it maybe once a year. If it wasn't for the kids I wouldn't even open it.

Again, I know I am weird, to say the least.

Anyways, I unwind after work by sitting like a lump, eating snacks in front of the computer.

On weekends I unwind riding my motorcycle.