Massive leak of financial documents of the wealthy

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That wasn't personal. There are a lot of people who need facts broken down into baby bites.
Facts like you supporting a career criminal who stole the White House china and is under a FBI investigation as we speak?

Those type of FACTS.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
All of this is fascinating but possibly pointless. If one can be hacked, many can be hacked but we've known for decades that the rich and.powerful played by their own rules and stacked the deck against the 99%. It's like being on the cusp of the French Revolution but knowing in the end, one corrupt group will simply be replaced with yet another corrupt group.
Definitely fascinating. Even my 16 year old is following it. Lol. I'm interested in seeing what the fall out will be.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
the man got a point, just saying, you know.
He's a left wing liberal.

Lacking good judgement, common sense and the ability to avoid the herd mentality. (I.E. college students)

The only hope is growing old.

Age brings on experience and that sometimes brings on some good judgements and some common sense.

Unfortunately, it takes years.

And they can cause a lot of damage in those younger years.

bbsam

Staff member
the Russian deal with Hillary another one that got swept under the rug.
Hard for me to believe that. I keep looking for corroboration and don't see any. Also, the DC article threw a lot of names and titles around but then had a paragraph explaining that there are no confirmed reports that anything took place...just a bunch of people who have one degree or another relationship. It's like Cruz and his extramarital affairs. Trump throws the accusation (that many had been whispering) and there's nothing to back it up.

Sportello

Sportello

There is no reason for Americans to be on the Panama Papers list. Why leave the country?

http://qz.com/656998/if-you-think-panama-is-bad-wait-until-you-hear-about-delaware/

Comparatively few Americans were found in the Mossack Fonseca’s records, and there’s a reason for that: In the US, corporate registration is handled on the state level, and many states offer generous corporate secrecy rules.

Just as small countries tend to breed the political culture that allows corporate secrecy, sparsely populated US states have competed in a race to the bottom to attract corporate investment through lax disclosure requirements. The tiny state of Delaware, called an “on-shore tax haven” by critics, garners more than a quarter of its public revenue—just over a $1 billion—from its business registry.

This probably factors into the World Bank’s assessment of the US as one of the worst offenders (pdf) when it comes to corporate secrecy. In fact, a 2012 academic study reports that it is easier to form a shell company (pdf) in the US than it is in Panama—or indeed, anywhere else but Kenya. At the top of their list? Delaware and Nevada.

newfie

Russian bank, podesta and the Clinton crime family

http://observer.com/2016/04/panama-papers-reveal-clintons-kremlin-connection/

images