Master of the Crap

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If you insist. My recent input has to do with pension systems in general. That was brought on by Van's post about economic conditions in general. Otherwise I have no desire nor any intent to interfere with what amounts to, for the most part, a group of orangutans whose only ability to communicate is to bang on pots and pans and sling feces.

May your next five years of posting here make as much of a difference as the first five.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
May your next five years of posting here make as much of a difference as the first five.
Oh but it HAS made a difference. A big difference. Otherwise Fred and Thornton wouldn't keep sending you here to muddy the waters.

thedownhillEXPRESS

If you insist. My recent input has to do with pension systems in general. That was brought on by Van's post about economic conditions in general. Otherwise I have no desire nor any intent to interfere with what amounts to, for the most part, a group of orangutans whose only ability to communicate is to bang on pots and pans and sling feces.

It has made a difference, its plain as day watching how defensive all corporate communications have become to frontline employees.HR and upper management are scared to death to take questions in an open format anymore because they know how well informed more and more employees have become simply because of this website and word of mouth from it.
The emperor has no clothes on and everyone sees how disgusting it looks.
Sad company, pitiful leaders cowering under the collapse they helped facilitate.