Math does matter

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I'm not always impressed by guys who offer no alternative, then end up with 2nd Amendment rights and Communism as their closing argument, but this guy is impressive. My dog came running in and listened attentively.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm not always impressed by guys who offer no alternative, then end up with 2nd Amendment rights and Communism as their closing argument, but this guy is impressive. My dog came running in and listened attentively.

I am not certainly impressed....

By this "new found" sense of entitlement.

BrownArmy

So, Mssr. Ramsey just made some very compelling points for a 'single-payer' system, in terms of Healthcare.

(Not buying the 'you have to buy a gun' argument...the simple fact is that the healthcare system in this nation is completely arse-*****ed).

Is the ACA the cat's meow?

No, no no no no, clearly not.

What's the other option that has been put on the table?

(crickets...)

Obama - and team - try their best to put a 'market-based' solution in action: everyone craps their pants.

(by 'market-based', I mean similar to every other crap-tastic endeavor involving Guvment and industry...you didn't think they had your best interest in mind, did you?...someone's going to make money on this, and it's not us...)

The irony is that the Republicans hate entitlements, yet they won't touch Medicare and SS, and neither will the Dems.

So, who's driving, and where are we going?