May 21, 2011 Judgment Day

wkmac

Do you know this to to be fact or are you assuming? :funny:

Maybe he's taking as fact that TOS just won't get raptured in the first place! And looking at the criteria of the revealed religionists who believe in such, I'm accepting the fact I'll be right here with TOS as well!

:wink2:

Besides, I've always felt that if one followed the words of Jesus to begin with, worrying about a certain date seems a complete waste of time as one has already obtained a ticket and it's not likely you'll miss the departure.

:peaceful:

wkmac

I got a great idea if you love to watch massive wrecks and carnage. This Saturday night is NASCAR's Allstar race and if the timing is right, we gonna have us what we call "THE BIG ONE!"

:happy-very:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In my town, there are people standing on intersection corners with huge signs warning of the end of the world and nobody seems to pay attention to any of them other than to honk at them when they get too close to the curb and block the view on right turns.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In my town, there are people standing on intersection corners with huge signs warning of the end of the world and nobody seems to pay attention to any of them other than to honk at them when they get too close to the curb and block the view on right turns.

Peace.

I don't see anything like that here.....maybe i would need to look more north, like San Fran. Oh wait, there are people gathering on corners, 'cept it's the illegals crowding for work.

klein

Für Meno :)
On the brighter side, if Judgement Day does happen, just think of how many new jobs Obama will have created, with all those missing !
Plus pay down the debt faster, with SS and medicare expenses being much less !

But, Moreluck, you better sell your Vegas home, home prices will fall dramtically, too many of them will be sitting empty ! :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
On the brighter side, if Judgement Day does happen, just think of how many new jobs Obama will have created, with all those missing !
Plus pay down the debt faster, with SS and medicare expenses being much less !

But, Moreluck, you better sell your Vegas home, home prices will fall dramtically, too many of them will be sitting empty ! :)
Like I said before, my loss is only on paper.....

ups1990

We will all soon find out about may 21. Family Radio and Brother Camping, are saying Judgment day will take place at 6pm local time. Now , looking at the international date line, The Christmas Islands will experience JD first. It will still be Friday May 20th for us here in the states. May God have mercy on us.

Maybe he's taking as fact that TOS just won't get raptured in the first place! And looking at the criteria of the revealed religionists who believe in such, I'm accepting the fact I'll be right here with TOS as well!

:wink2:

Besides, I've always felt that if one followed the words of Jesus to begin with, worrying about a certain date seems a complete waste of time as one has already obtained a ticket and it's not likely you'll miss the departure.

:peaceful:
I feel pretty safe to say that you won't be getting rid of me all that easy either. I'll still be here on the 22nd to poke TOS and Fred

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, when the space god comes in the mother ship, I hope he's able to get through the tough TSA screenings at the docking station!

Peace.

brett636

I just realized that judgement day is going to have to be post poned. I start my new bid run on Monday and I would like for atleast one day to do a route that I can call my own. :)