May 22 International "Sucka" Day

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Rapture didn't happen, so now you can all apply for your Obamacare waiver..................

still fixated on the word "waiver" eh?

As a senior citizen, how about you give up your goverment medical plan for the good of the nation, you might as well, your promoting giving up your children and grand childrens? If its good enough for them, shouldnt it be good enough for you?

Why dont you lead by example and surrender all your goverment benefits, I am sure your children and grand children would appreciate "grandma" being a leader in a cause she supports.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
still fixated on the word "waiver" eh?

As a senior citizen, how about you give up your goverment medical plan for the good of the nation, you might as well, your promoting giving up your children and grand childrens? If its good enough for them, shouldnt it be good enough for you?

Why dont you lead by example and surrender all your goverment benefits, I am sure your children and grand children would appreciate "grandma" being a leader in a cause she supports.

Peace.

As I've mentioned here numerous times......I'm not on medicare.....we pay over $1500 a month for our medical coverage.........
I want a new health care plan, not Obama's costly piece.
I am fixated with "waver" Buh Bye !

klein

Für Meno :)
As I've mentioned here numerous times......I'm not on medicare.....we pay over $1500 a month for our medical coverage.........
I want a new health care plan, not Obama's costly piece.
I am fixated with "waver" Buh Bye !

$1500 only as a diabetic and getting medication. You're lucky.
Others wouldn't even be able to get insured !

That needs to change under Paul !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
A diabetic with 2 cancers and high blood pressure with an $8500 deductible to keep my monthly payments as low as they are now!!
AND, it's a group plan, so that implies a savings too. So, I am definitely in favor of a health care plan, but Obamacare is too radical and much more expensive that he said.

klein

A diabetic with 2 cancers and high blood pressure with an $8500 deductible to keep my monthly payments as low as they are now!!
AND, it's a group plan, so that implies a savings too. So, I am definitely in favor of a health care plan, but Obamacare is too radical and much more expensive that he said.

Well, you could always move north to Canada.
You don't smoke, nor drink, and those are the biggest 2 healthcare taxed items in our single payer system.
($12 pack of cigs, $25 for a 12 pack of beer).

Other then that, you'll need to pay a 5% federal sales tax in Alberta (GST or called Vat tax in the UK).
NO provincial (state) taxes here, in AB, though :)

Prices are about the same (check out Safeway.ca, enter postal code T5Z3K2), good sales on this week , like 24 cans of coke for $5.00 !
(no taxes on basic food items).

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Prove to us how it would affect you personally. Show us the mathematical breakdown of obamacare vs what you presently have.

Ima betting you cant and wont and would be afraid to do so in the first place.

It just sounds better if you make it scary to have.

Peace.

klein

Prove to us how it would affect you personally. Show us the mathematical breakdown of obamacare vs what you presently have.

Ima betting you cant and wont and would be afraid to do so in the first place.

It just sounds better if you make it scary to have.

Peace.

I don't think it's that TOS.
It's the fact she needs to pay, and she doesn't want anyone else to get freebies, including herself, since she already "invested" too much in it, already.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It comes down to the lie that Obama spoke...."If you like your present plan, you can keep it...." That's B.S. .....

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't think it's that TOS.
It's the fact she needs to pay, and she doesn't want anyone else to get freebies, including herself, since she already "invested" too much in it, already.
If I get medicare soon....I'll be getting "freebies" then, so Klein, you don't know what the "friend" you're talking about!!!

Invest? Do you consider your car ins. an investment??

klein

Vote for your buddy Paul..... no medicare, just a few coupons for those that have very little money.

You should love that !