May Day!

working up a sweat

Salary and bennies. We don't appreciate some community organizer coming here and stiring up the pot that has not lifted up a box. I have my voice in the ballot box and union meetings. A Proud Teamster.

Brother Joe

Troll alert. Quit trying making your class project coming here. Brother Joe Stalin. We work for a living for a company that makes a profit. We are compensated in salary and wages.
You don't have to announce your a troll. Ignorance, stupidity, & red-baiting the triumvirate of trollness. Project? We are at war! There has been a war on the working class for 40 years. It shoud be so obvious to anyone who doesn't have their head up their behind. Thats not stalinism. Stalinism is what we got at the IBT. Bureaucracy! Its a o sum game. ups has a finite revenue every year. The more in ups hands(profit) the less in the hands of Teamsters(wages & benes). If companies wont accept less profit, the economic system will collapse. (that might be a good thing, ha) The workers will not have enough money to buy the goods & services they are producing. Then they will have to take them. We are not compensated in salary & wages. There is no we between salary(supervison/management) & wage (Teamsters/IAM) employees. Read previous post for clarification.

Brother Joe

Salary and bennies. We don't appreciate some community organizer coming here and stiring up the pot that has not lifted up a box. I have my voice in the ballot box and union meetings. A Proud Teamster.
By we, do you mean you & your trolls? I'm a Volunteer organizer for the Teamsters & Ive been accused of worse by better. I thought it was you who hasn't lifted a box.(attacking the messenger) I'm swingin 150lb from my hips on down, I'll die with a package in my hand. The remix is called John Henry. At least you vote & go to meetings though. Thats more than most. But it aint enough. I thought you were a suit from your attitude. If you want better you need to get involved in a rank & file movement for a better contract. jr likes the way things are going in his marble palace. He doesn't want change. I don't know how I find the self restraint. working under the conditions we are enduring. I was proud to walk the line in 97! I would be proud to walk again in 13!

steward71

By we, do you mean you & your trolls? I'm a Volunteer organizer for the Teamsters & Ive been accused of worse by better. I thought it was you who hasn't lifted a box.(attacking the messenger) I'm swingin 150lb from my hips on down, I'll die with a package in my hand. The remix is called John Henry. At least you vote & go to meetings though. Thats more than most. But it aint enough. I thought you were a suit from your attitude. If you want better you need to get involved in a rank & file movement for a better contract. jr likes the way things are going in his marble palace. He doesn't want change. I don't know how I find the self restraint. working under the conditions we are enduring. I was proud to walk the line in 97! I would be proud to walk again in 13!

May Day May Day help get Brother Joe the troll off the airways over and out.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Troll alert. Quit trying making your class project coming here. Brother Joe Stalin. We work for a living for a company that makes a profit. We are compensated in salary and wages.
Every 4-5 years, they come out of the woodwork, act like they're taking over, create a ruckus and then just disappear into the ozone.

hembone

Every 4-5 years, they come out of the woodwork, act like they're taking over, create a ruckus and then just disappear into the ozone.
I was thinking the same thing, must be because the IBT and UPS are going to start talking about the 2013 contract soon.
p.s. remember Assistant Santa a few months ago. I wonder what happened to him (her)?

Brother Joe

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

See previous threads & post of the qualifying troll messages qualifying on various accounts as well as the previous statements directed toward Brother Joe. The suits, company sucks & jr sucks are all going to try to knock the truth. They don't want a fight back. jr likes the way things are and doesn't want change. He doesn't have to work under the contract. When a garbage contract is ratified it is a victory for jr. Then he sells it as a victory to the members. We can have a victory. First get educated. I am providing the educational materials. We will soon be taking action. The trolls are going to come with their bs, thats expected. They will be irrelevant when the members are educated & unite in action!

This paticular post was about May Day & the trolls tried to hijack it but it backfired on them once again. They are exposed for wh
at the are, as the try to call a true Teamster what they are.
Pathetic excuses for Teamsters even if they are. Pathetic excuses for human beings if the aren't, using up air that others could breathe