May31

Btn1969

Well kids the year is over! How bad do think it's going to get in the coming months? I feel that's it's going to be really bad!

Guapo

Well they're already talking about cuts locally due to the 1.8 margin at express ... so I'm thinking raises deferred to January at least to get us started.

DontThrowPackages

Vacation, personal, floater and sick day reductions; Pay increases frozen until the exprss change over to ground is completed and in full effect; Quantitative late formula resulting in warning letters for couriers; Letter for not clearing; Letter for any customer complaints(Olcc if you're in the right); Letter for anyone forgetting to wear their ID during scheduled work times; a letter for not showing up to any function where Costco food was purchased; Letter for not reattempting a corrected address, even if it's in the next county over; paying for your own uniforms; minimum of 20 dollars will automatically be deducted from your pay, per week, for united way; During peek, DRA will be suspended til Dec 26th; After rte balancing, if the bottom rte has no work, he or she will be required to grab a mop or broom and help clean the facility until their required minimum hour has been reached. Too many to list...

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Mandatory warning letter will be issued to any employee not receiving a warning letter within the past 6 months.

STFXG

We were told amazon prime is here to stay for hd Saturday deliveries. Looking up in the new fiscal year!

Doc Sorting Dude

Managers has warned us in our "48" expect the new fiscal year to have many challenges from no new uniform ordering to "meatball surgery" fixes on vehicles. Even vendors servicing our station will be cut back..janitorial,truck washes, not having the supplies for your truck,staggered start times..anything the SM and his fellow minions can live without will be cut.

MAKAVELI

Managers has warned us in our "48" expect the new fiscal year to have many challenges from no new uniform ordering to "meatball surgery" fixes on vehicles. Even vendors servicing our station will be cut back..janitorial,truck washes, not having the supplies for your truck,staggered start times..anything the SM and his fellow minions can live without will be cut.
Sounds like my station already.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

​We're getting paid by the hour..... Work as directed.

Btn1969

Bring it I'm gonna cattle dog as I always have. Frick these d bags in cube. Im gonna run! I've always have, always will.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sounds like my station already.

They are not only drilling holes in the sinking ship below the waterline, but they are opening the portholes, aiming for the reef, and begging the crew to abandon ship. This is exactly what I've been expecting, and it's only going to get more entertaining as they make more brilliant decisions. Think there will be a raise in October? LOFL.