Maybe drivers need to take it upon themselves.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We had a driver get in trouble for wearing some non UPS uniform items he purchased himself... However, he hasn't been issued any UPS clothing in years. that didn't matter to management, though. And no they didn't order him any new uniform pieces.

Simple solution.

A) File a grievance

B) Show up with no uniform, clock on, and get your guranteed 8 hrs. If they want you to have a uniform, they will find a way to provide you one. Uniform orders can be expedited, it is simply a question of motivation. Having to pay you for 8 hrs to sit in the office without a uniform will help to provide that motivation.

old levi's

blank space
Our center could not get uniforms for 2 months because we "ran out of money." Yet our center manager claims he "always make my numbers." Pkg cars are washed every 4th day! What happened to company pride? I am in favor of saving money but my keys would fall out of my short pockets if I did not carry them on my finger! Where do we go from here? Will it get worse - like no TP???

My pkg. car was washed only one time in 2009.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My pkg. car was washed only one time in 2009.

The same here. And that one time was only because it got rear-ended and was going to the body/paint shop. Our Hub keeps the carwashers at 3.5 hours so they can use more hours in the sorts. IE needs to give our carwash more time, its a safety issue too with the filthy windshields and mirrors.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If I need uniform pieces, I get them no problem. I'm just too lazy to order them. If I see a Diad clip or a Diad stylus or Sharpie laying around I add them to my inventory. Can never have enough of these items. Always plenty of DR bags and Info Notices available.

UPSviking

Sure,don`t you?

KCAY7OG72CAE1ZYR1CAIK1R8ECA891W7FCA.jpg

Ohh... That´s what they are for.... We have two of those....:happy2:

But hey, at least our cars get cleaned every day and we get all the uniform items we ask for.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

drivers need to take things upon themselves.......what a great concept.

if you see something that needs done, do it.

if you need uniforms, then go down the correct pathway to accessing the uniforms.

your sup
his sup
center manager
district manager
and further up if still needed.

posting here wont do what is needed.

d