maybe in, maybe out?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
you're doing the right thing. Keep a log and document your entire probationary period. What days they sent you back out, etc. Any deviation from the training route that could cause your overallowed to go up. We had a driver in my building who ran under some days, some days not so much. They would make him wait around till everybody left and take anything left behind. If a driver complained about a bulk stop (in this case, a hotel who ordered about 30 big screen TV's) they made him take it. If you don't think 1 day of having to carry 30 big screen tvs to a store room individually (they didn't give him a dolly)wont kill your day, let alone a week, well, it will. They kept telling him "you're doing fine. you'll make it." They would do stuff like lay him off Mondays and Fridays. I told him to document everything. He didn't do it. He averaged .09 over. He was sent back to the hub. The reason given? the center manager said "we just couldn't keep him out of the back of the package car, sorting and setting up." Reason I know all this is because it was my son. Sometimes they have no intention of passing folks, they just want temporary split drivers. Good luck to you. BTW, shortly afterward, the supervisor who trained him was fired.

ManInBrown

If they are sending you to help people when done, I would say it's a good chance you're in. If you were borderline(in/disqualified)they more then likely, would not be asking you to do stuff like that.