Maybe it ain't so great!!!

raceanoncr

This retirement thing, that is.

I thot I was having fun, playing golf before weather turned sour, wrenching on '70 Corvette, fixing neighbor's snowblowers/mowers, never having to set an alarm, having lunch with my wife, watching irritating reruns of American Chopper, going down to the local Keno parlor to lose money, talking to the grandkids on Facebook, listening to former co-workers bitch about having to drive on the crap we've been having.

That turned sour real quick. Broke my ankle, had to spent two days in horsepital, 5 screws, 2 plates, pins and a partridge in a pear tree. So, here I sit...again. As if the recent 2 knee arthos, 2 complete hip replacements wasn't enuff to long for the recliner. Snow's all gone, courses opened up last week, got all parts for Vette, more neighbor's mowers coming in...here I sit.

Maybe it ain't so great!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Grey skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face....!!!"

To heck with the vette, sounds like you got some new parts!! A little bolt here and there and you'll be good as new in no time. Just keep thinking that the fixed ankle will make your drive 50 yards longer.
It still comes down to....a bad day stuck at home is still better than a good day at work. Heal fast....be well !

satellitedriver

Damn,
you are -(were)-a walking accident !!!

Just take it in stride.
All jokes aside,
heal well Bro.
I spent this Peak in a recliner healing up and I got the notion of how sweet retirement could be.