Maybe It's Me, But I Don't Think So

over9five

Staff member
Hey, IsItMe. I can assure you I am just one person, although we do have a few shills on here that use multiple usernames. PM (personal message) me if you have any questions.

What? Nobody wants to defend me against this slander? Eh. Me neither.

I've been reading posts for a few months but thought I would register today.
I'm a relativly new Midwest Ground pounder. From reading many posts, I would say that bbsam
may be the 1 guy I respect the most on here. He definently is'nt here to blow smoke up our ***
which I actually appreciate. He seems to tell the truth when asked questions.
My only issue with him is he may
push the spelling issue too hard, sometimes it's funny, but gets old.
I hope to learn a little from this forum, so I'll be around.

Hmmmm.......:funny:

DorkHead

Okay-I've been observing this site since roughly January and decided to register because I had a few things on my mind. The first one is that the idiots in Memphis and throughout have got to be seeing the crap posted about them. They probably laugh but they would love to do some identifying, which will never happen. Someone recommended I come here for information.
The other thing is this: Does anyone think that Mr. FedEx, StuffItFred, thedownhillEXPRESS, Fred Is My Father, daylaborer and several others are the same person? Maybe one or two of them aren't and maybe there are one or two I left off this list. In any case, I can understand how someone could hate this stupid company so bad that they would go to great lengths to blast embarrassing stuff online for the world to read.
One more, is bbsam not the slimiest dope that is desperate to prove that he/she has a job that matters? You work for a crashing company and just because you think you're going to survive a little longer doesn't mean you've accomplished anything. You move packages for a company that laughs at you. You think you're superior but you are a dope-the ultimate sucker defending the slobs that will inevitably collapse this company into the ground just in time for you to wake up and see how stupid you really are.

Are you a ground or express driver? Are you in management? Give us a little background on yourself.

Glorifiedpackmule

Okay-I've been observing this site since roughly January and decided to register because I had a few things on my mind. The first one is that the idiots in Memphis and throughout have got to be seeing the crap posted about them. They probably laugh but they would love to do some identifying, which will never happen. Someone recommended I come here for information.
The other thing is this: Does anyone think that Mr. FedEx, StuffItFred, thedownhillEXPRESS, Fred Is My Father, daylaborer and several others are the same person? Maybe one or two of them aren't and maybe there are one or two I left off this list. In any case, I can understand how someone could hate this stupid company so bad that they would go to great lengths to blast embarrassing stuff online for the world to read.
One more, is bbsam not the slimiest dope that is desperate to prove that he/she has a job that matters? You work for a crashing company and just because you think you're going to survive a little longer doesn't mean you've accomplished anything. You move packages for a company that laughs at you. You think you're superior but you are a dope-the ultimate sucker defending the slobs that will inevitably collapse this company into the ground just in time for you to wake up and see how stupid you really are.

Just me here. One courier. One username.

thedownhillEXPRESS

A 4 year old could tell the differences in vocabulary used by all the names you "think" are the same person.

You can speculate all you want but don't be angry when people that regularly post here call you an idiot.

Fourputt

I'm incredibly fat. My avatar is actually a picture of me and not the guy from Austin Powers. So, in essence, I am at least 2 or 3 people. Does this count?

IsItME

Here's the thing, if you look at the writing, post times, subject matter and temperment, some of it is VERY similiar. As I said, it's likely not everyone I named but some of them could very well be. I apologize for the disrespect but I've been watching for a while and some of it isn't coincidental. That's all.
A 4 year old could tell the differences in vocabulary used by all the names you "think" are the same person.

You can speculate all you want but don't be angry when people that regularly post here call you an idiot.

DorkHead

How about telling us a little about yourself because right now with what you have posted, you`re bordering on being labeled a Troll.

bbsam

Staff member
I haven't been paying much attention to this thread, but do appreciate the kindness. I also am not the least bit offened by th OP except in feigned disgust. I enjoy posting here and reading. That's it. I like my job, appreciate my opportunities, and am enamored of my family. Approval here rates pretty low. Sorry. Kinda.

IsItME

I work in Memphis in administration. There are many valid points brought up here. I agree with many of the people I questioned as being the same person. The company is a joke and lies all the time, you know, we need to cut head count but we will make billions on same day with eBay, Walmart, ect. I'm surprised at all the hostility towards my implication and the lack of acknowlegment that it's likely. I enjoy reading here but it became a little frustrating watching the same people post, followed by the next guy and it all was very obvious. As far as my inappropriate bbsam commentary, it was rude and I apologize. I think I got frustrated because reading his posts and dealing with this stupid company don't mix.
How about telling us a little about yourself because right now with what you have posted, you`re bordering on being labeled a Troll.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I work in Memphis in administration. There are many valid points brought up here. I agree with many of the people I questioned as being the same person. The company is a joke and lies all the time, you know, we need to cut head count but we will make billions on same day with eBay, Walmart, ect. I'm surprised at all the hostility towards my implication and the lack of acknowlegment that it's likely. I enjoy reading here but it became a little frustrating watching the same people post, followed by the next guy and it all was very obvious. As far as my inappropriate bbsam commentary, it was rude and I apologize. I think I got frustrated because reading his posts and dealing with this stupid company don't mix.

Well,
I, for one, am glad someone who works in Mem. admin. is actually reading this stuff.
Thank you for being here. (I'm not joking)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

OK, so you're in MEM Administration. My guess is that you know very little about Field Ops, but that much of your job involves directing and/or monitoring Field Ops. FedEx seems like a company that is being "led" by clueless morons who have never touched a package, much less done a route.

Care to comment?

Glorifiedpackmule

The reason everyone's post are so similar is partly because the situations we find ourselves in everyday are mostly identical. Harassment, intimidation, unrealistic performance goals.. etc..etc etc.. Anyways, Welcome to Brown Cafe. It's always nice to have someone on here that sees the company from a different vantage point.

IsItME

I never said I know your job or that I don't respect your job. Memphis is loaded with pork, waste and idiots. Yes, I work here. I'm no maroon. It's my belief that field ops will be punished for all their hardwork over the years, much like I've been. No one cares. My standpoint is non of us have a long term (ten plus years) outlook for employment with FedEx.
OK, so you're in MEM Administration. My guess is that you know very little about Field Ops, but that much of your job involves directing and/or monitoring Field Ops. FedEx seems like a company that is being "led" by clueless morons who have never touched a package, much less done a route.

Care to comment?

bbsam

Staff member
Or is it that like many others around here, you thought your career was set, now you find it in jeaprody and are upset about that? Because if that is the case, I understand your dislike of me. But as I have said before, I have had 18 years knowing that I may not have a next contract. Nothing promised, nothing stolen.