Maybe It's Me, But I Don't Think So

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I never said I know your job or that I don't respect your job. Memphis is loaded with pork, waste and idiots. Yes, I work here. I'm no maroon. It's my belief that field ops will be punished for all their hardwork over the years, much like I've been. No one cares. My standpoint is non of us have a long term (ten plus years) outlook for employment with FedEx.

Please note that I didn't say you were a maroon, but you've more or less confirmed our concerns that MEM is full of them. And we are already being punished for our hard work, with even more hard work that requires most people to cut cormers to accomplish.

I also agreee that nobody can expect career employment with FedEx, even if they wanted it. The design is to have an employee out the door in 4-5 years and replace them with a fresh new face.

Goldilocks

Okay-I've been observing this site since roughly January and decided to register because I had a few things on my mind. The first one is that the idiots in Memphis and throughout have got to be seeing the crap posted about them. They probably laugh but they would love to do some identifying, which will never happen. Someone recommended I come here for information.
The other thing is this: Does anyone think that Mr. FedEx, StuffItFred, thedownhillEXPRESS, Fred Is My Father, daylaborer and several others are the same person? Maybe one or two of them aren't and maybe there are one or two I left off this list. In any case, I can understand how someone could hate this stupid company so bad that they would go to great lengths to blast embarrassing stuff online for the world to read.
One more, is bbsam not the slimiest dope that is desperate to prove that he/she has a job that matters? You work for a crashing company and just because you think you're going to survive a little longer doesn't mean you've accomplished anything. You move packages for a company that laughs at you. You think you're superior but you are a dope-the ultimate sucker defending the slobs that will inevitably collapse this company into the ground just in time for you to wake up and see how stupid you really are.

bbsam has made it clear that he does not approve of what I say and HAS attacked many of my comments. He thinks that since I have worked for Fedex for so long that I have a big head and an entitled mentality, racist, female, which is far from the truth. The only advise I can give you is that you need to write your opinion and others should be respectful of what you believe. PEACE....

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam has made it clear that he does not approve of what I say and HAS attacked many of my comments. He thinks that since I have worked for Fedex for so long that I have the a big head and an entitled mentality, racist, female, which is far from the truth. The only advise I can give you is that you need to write your opinion and others should be respectful of what you believe. PEACE....
I don't accept your idea that Express and couriers for Express are superior to Ground and Ground drivers. I do not believe Memphis has a better operation going than Pittsburgh. I don't believe Fred will regret investing more in Ground. I do not think "wigger"and and such terms are appropriate. This is not an attack. It is opinion.

Goldilocks

I don't accept your idea that Express and couriers for Express are superior to Ground and Ground drivers. I do not believe Memphis has a better operation going than Pittsburgh. I don't believe Fred will regret investing more in Ground. I do not think "wigger"and and such terms are appropriate. This is not an attack. It is opinion.

When have I ever called anyone a Wigger? My Abuelo was Black..... And no I dont think Express is above Ground....Here is the Thread, tell me where I said anything about a Wigger. http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f50/fedex-workplace-intimidation-346393/index3.html#post1033598

Last edited:

thedownhillEXPRESS

I work in Memphis in administration. There are many valid points brought up here. I agree with many of the people I questioned as being the same person. The company is a joke and lies all the time, you know, we need to cut head count but we will make billions on same day with eBay, Walmart, ect. I'm surprised at all the hostility towards my implication and the lack of acknowlegment that it's likely. I enjoy reading here but it became a little frustrating watching the same people post, followed by the next guy and it all was very obvious. As far as my inappropriate bbsam commentary, it was rude and I apologize. I think I got frustrated because reading his posts and dealing with this stupid company don't mix.

If you are so convinced we are all the same person , pony up some money.

I'm sure we can set up a pay pal account for us to "wager" who is correct.
The Mods can see who is registered more than once and rule who " wins"

You name the bet and I'm in, it is idiotic thinking on your part that just because we all agree this company blows that we are the same person.

You are just another Memphis cubicle dweller in denial at the amount of disgruntled employees.

STFXG

Ahem
I agree, have met many many corporate jet setters and sports celebrities. Baseball stars old and new and a very very well know modivational speaker that my husband delivers to and plays golf with. Most of us are very polished when we take off the uniform. Nothing like that Wigger on YouTube.

Rhoderunner

dead-crow-cake.jpgGet it while it's warm....:bag:
dead-crow-cake.jpg

IsItME

FedEx will exist. It's obvious that management and the company agenda will clear out anyone making a living wage or able to support their family. Express will change as we all know. They think they'll get the stock to $150. They only way to do that is a bloodletting.
Do you suggest Fedex will cease to exist in 10 years and if so, why?

IsItME

I know enough. I know that most companies and corporate people think they are more important because they sit in an office. The people doing the company bidding always seem to get the shaft. Make no mistake, I don't pretend to understand your day to day or that I can even impact it.
OK, so you're in MEM Administration. My guess is that you know very little about Field Ops, but that much of your job involves directing and/or monitoring Field Ops. FedEx seems like a company that is being "led" by clueless morons who have never touched a package, much less done a route.

Care to comment?

IsItME

You think I'm scared that my job's in jeopardy? Please. I will never let this company determine my worth and noone should. It's just a job and it's foolish to think going to work for these rich people will mean they will have loyalty. That is sad but very true.
Or is it that like many others around here, you thought your career was set, now you find it in jeaprody and are upset about that? Because if that is the case, I understand your dislike of me. But as I have said before, I have had 18 years knowing that I may not have a next contract. Nothing promised, nothing stolen.

IsItME

I understand what you're saying. I think some are the same based on times and lingo. I understand the difference between like mindedness and what I was referring to. I'll let it go. Clearly, it touched a sensitive spot where I thought a few would notice what I did. End of story.
The reason everyone's post are so similar is partly because the situations we find ourselves in everyday are mostly identical. Harassment, intimidation, unrealistic performance goals.. etc..etc etc.. Anyways, Welcome to Brown Cafe. It's always nice to have someone on here that sees the company from a different vantage point.

bbsam

Staff member
You think I'm scared that my job's in jeopardy? Please. I will never let this company determine my worth and noone should. It's just a job and it's foolish to think going to work for these rich people will mean they will have loyalty. That is sad but very true.

Then I don't know what you find objectionable about me. We basically agree.

DontThrowPackages

I think she deserves a pass on "Wigger". If I remember, she said she is Puerto rican. They seem to be a mix of Blacks so....

Goldilocks

I think she deserves a pass on "Wigger". If I remember, she said she is Puerto rican. They seem to be a mix of Blacks so....

Busted, Sorry BB....I didn't mean to offend you....Yes, I am PR and many are mixed, some Black, French and Spaniards. I am white but many of my family members have color.

HomeDelivery

eventhough she labeled that yahoo on youtube with that term, he sure put Express & Jerseans to shame... good thing he's in FL now. I thought he was just a total :censored2:bag

I couldn't stand his rantings after the actual footage of how Express treats their couriers, so it gets lost during the delivery to the public because I would just close the window once he starts flapping his gums.