Maybe the all time best response to a PCM question

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I would have laughed at the PCM and in the office. It is what it is. This is a very well paid and very disgruntled and untrusting teamster workforce right now. We made 4.68 billion last year and they are trying to make us feel bad about ourselves for what we make by saying we should pay 90buck a week for our benifits. We bust out ASS we make record PROFITS. They supposedly care about our safety but we are the ones with the many years of safe driving and we are stupid about safety. So we say some smart ass :censored2:. It's a vicious circle. Save your money

Ding ding ding!! We have a winner.

This is my first week back after shoulder surgery. Wed I went out with 131 stops and 150 miles and a 12.4 hr day. The thing that pissed me off the most was Wed morning the DM got me on the phone asking how I was doing and take it easy and we don't want you to hurt yourself. What a puke.

Then yesterday morning I got in trouble for to many back firsts. I'm soooo sorry, but it's pitch black on my rte at 8 and 9 at night. I use my headlights to deliver.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Last time I checked, sit downs with the center manager and steward are still paying at around $32 an hour. Its warm in the center manager's office, the chair is pretty comfy, and I get to leave a nice sticky ring on the desk from my coffee cup. Lets sit and chat for awhile, I can think of lots and lots of things to say.

Last time I checked, sit downs with the center manager and steward are still paying at around $32 an hour. Its warm in the center manager's office, the chair is pretty comfy, and I get to leave a nice sticky ring on the desk from my coffee cup. Lets sit and chat for awhile, I can think of lots and lots of things to say.
That's what I do. Lets sit down and talk forever. It works everytime. They never catch on.