Mayor Rahm ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Perfection would be for Rahm to quit Obama, run for mayor of Chicago and then lose!!! That would be excellent!! :peaceful:

What`s with the hostility?
Besides, perfection would be for The Terminator to change his mind and run for another term in fruit - loop land.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Just another rat gettin' off that sinking ship!

lb0122cd20100121030753.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Rahm will be found ineligible to run: Election-law expert

By Jim Johnson
CHICAGO (WLS) - Attorney Burt Odelson, a noted elction-law expert, is predicting Rahm Emanuel will be ineligible for mayor because he is not a legal resident of Chicago.
Odelson told Roe and Roeper on WLS Radio that when Emanuel leased out his Chicago home he could no longer claim he is a resident.
“He rented his house out in Sept 09 and has not been back since and has no residency in Chicago,” Odelson said.
Odelson says he has been involved in several residency cases in Illinois that “the law is clear.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

By Jim Johnson
CHICAGO (WLS) - Attorney Burt Odelson, a noted elction-law expert, is predicting Rahm Emanuel will be ineligible for mayor because he is not a legal resident of Chicago.
Odelson told Roe and Roeper on WLS Radio that when Emanuel leased out his Chicago home he could no longer claim he is a resident.
“He rented his house out in Sept 09 and has not been back since and has no residency in Chicago,” Odelson said.
Odelson says he has been involved in several residency cases in Illinois that “the law is clear.

Emanuel is an intelligent man and I am sure he would not have made this move had he not been eligible to do so.

diesel96

As long as Rahm came off as a thorn in the side of Conservatives, he gets an "at a boy" in my book....

And BTW....thank the Tea Party's weak-ass Rep's primary winners to right the Democrat's sinking ship....l;ol

over9five

Staff member

By Jim Johnson

The law might be clear if you're a Joe Citizen, but as always it won't apply to the elite.

Emanuel is an intelligent man and I am sure he would not have made this move had he not been eligible to do so.

IE, he knows he can get around the law.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The "messiah" says, 'Now is not the time to quit." And Rahm is leaving......good timing. :happy2:
Thanks to Jay Leno for picking that up !!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The "messiah" says, 'Now is not the time to quit." And Rahm is leaving......good timing. :happy2:
Thanks to Jay Leno for picking that up !!

He is not quitting. This has been something that he has wanted to do for some time. He is not the first Cabinet official to leave mid-term nor will he be the last. If elected he will be the mayor of one of the biggest cities in the country and will have people answering to him.

wkmac

After I read this interview from an unidentified Obama insider on President Obama, I had to wonder if it was Rahmbo. I don't think it is but it was rather interesting from an intresting perspective.

May explain why Rahm is bailing out and leaving Washington altogether.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Leaving the job....no matter what your reason.....I call quitting.
It's not a derogatory term.....it just means that job is over for you.

Hubby left UPS after 28 years......he quit, he left, he exited early, he was lured by the golf course......which term do you need to see????

moreluck

golden ticket member
He is not quitting. This has been something that he has wanted to do for some time. He is not the first Cabinet official to leave mid-term nor will he be the last. If elected he will be the mayor of one of the biggest cities in the country and will have people answering to him.

So then, Sarah Palin didn't quit either....good to know!

Oh, and Rahm also "resigned" (quit) his House Of Rep. job in 2009 to join Obama's administration.

People quitting jobs just adds to their work experience and doesn't have the negative connotation that it used to have.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No--she quit and left the state of Alaska scrambling to fill the vacancy. Rahm let Obama know what his intentions were some time ago so that a smooth transition could take place.