McCain is a liar!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Just watch this video of the ads he is running and endorsing!

John McCain's ads are LIES. Here's the video proof.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He got a little more than he bargained for on "The View"

John McCain, Church and State and Being A POW

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
There are a couple hundred videos on You Tube with Obama lying, why don't you post those too? Politicians distorting facts during campaigns. How mind boggling.

705red

Browncafe Steward
There are a couple hundred videos on You Tube with Obama lying, why don't you post those too? Politicians distorting facts during campaigns. How mind boggling.
Scratch if indeed they do exist than take the time to post them. Im an obama supporter and this video was emailed to me and when i saw it i had to post it. I dont sit on you tube looking for videos, but hey knock your socks off and post your obama ones. Than we can let the people decide who is misleading more!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Just click on www.youtube.com and type in "obama lying". All politicians of both parties often take their opponent's statements out of context and misquote them. I can't understand why you guys in Chicago elected him for anything in the first place. Somebody who goes to work and votes "Present" instead of a simple yes or no doesn't sound like he represents anybody well. And judging by who he hanged around with, is a poor judgement of character as well. All his ideas of "Change" have been tried by other people, they didn't work then and they won't work now. The problem with our government is the way it is run now by the people there. As far as budget deficit problem, you can't fund programs with money you don't have. We need to cut government programs, why do you want to increase the size of government with their lousy track record?

diesel96

The sad part about those ads 705red is people actually believe in them. between the ads and the talk radio, it's like having a natural surgurical free lobotomy.

wkmac

McCain a liar! Well isn't he elected to national office and serves/has served in Washington DC over the last 25 plus years?

I though lying was a job requirement! So what again has McCain done wrong?

:happy-very:

Scratch is correct about Youtube and it goes both ways so there you go.

BTW Scratch: McCain has 20 plus years of lying head start over Obama but one could argue that Obama is trying to catch up! Biden is his training supervisor.

LMAO!!!!!

Down with demonrats and republicons!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
BTW Scratch: McCain has 20 plus years of lying head start over Obama but one could argue that Obama is trying to catch up! Biden is his training supervisor.

Well put! McCain certainly wasn't my first pick, but I think he is the better choice of this particularly poor choice of candidates this election.

I am an independent voter, I believe in less government and less waste of my tax money. If Palin can do a fraction of what she is doing in Alaska and take that to Washington, then I figure that is a good thing. I wish she was going for the top pick against Obama, we will see in 2012.

tieguy

Banned
Just watch this video of the ads he is running and endorsing!YouTube - John McCain's ads are LIES. Here's the video proof.

As opposed to Obamas entire campaign being a misrepresentation of who he is.

If Obama can produce his patent on media distortion then I'm sure McCain would be willing to conceed the rights to him.

Think about this what kind of ego writes two books about himself before he has really acomplished anything in life.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Think about this what kind of ego writes two books about himself before he has really acomplished anything in life.

Now Obama has done something in public office. He did get sex education taught to five year olds. Thats real important, you know. Making decisions about sex is very important at that age.

I have seen that curriculum, and it is appalling. I am so thankful my two sons are out of the public school system.

diesel96

Now Obama has done something in public office. He did get sex education taught to five year olds. Thats real important, you know. Making decisions about sex is very important at that age.

I have seen that curriculum, and it is appalling. I am so thankful my two sons are out of the public school system.

Relax Scratch......that bill isn't about penis's and vagina's.......it's about recognizing sexual predators. :stalker:
Seem's the McCain ads have convinced you......

https://web.archive.org/web/2008120...ck.org/elections-2008/off_base_on_sex_ed.html

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Relax Scratch......that bill isn't about penis's and vagina's.......it's about recognizing sexual predators. :stalker:

https://web.archive.org/web/2008120...ck.org/elections-2008/off_base_on_sex_ed.html

You got me on part of that. That bill was defeated in the Senate, and Obama only endorsed it, he didn't write it. So I guess that means that he hasn't accomplished anything at all in national office, besides writing books about himself and running for President. That bill wasn't about just recognizing sexual preditors, it also wanted to teach masterbation and also push the homosexuel agenda. My wife works in the school system as a elementary school substiute teacher, that is my source of info.

705red

Browncafe Steward
You got me on part of that. That bill was defeated in the Senate, and Obama only endorsed it, he didn't write it. So I guess that means that he hasn't accomplished anything at all in national office, besides writing books about himself and running for President. That bill wasn't about just recognizing sexual preditors, it also wanted to teach masterbation and also push the homosexuel agenda. My wife works in the school system as a elementary school substiute teacher, that is my source of info.
Since we want to spread bs around lets lay it on. What about sarah palin having an affair with her husbands business partner? Not true? Why is the ex business partner having his divorce papers sealed?

Palins done so much for alaska, she refuses to discuss sex ed in the school system. Wow has this bite her in the rear end, now her little 17 year old is knocked up out of wed lock!

Yet you want to bash gays! The fact is there are gay people in america, you might not like it but they are here and they have rights.

You want to elect mccain yet mccain wants to keep our troops in iraq. Heres a news flash, we are not at war with iraq, we are in an occupation of iraq. But we call the people of iraq terrorists for blowing themselves up and fighting against us in the streets. Sound familiar? We were once occupied by the english and we fought against their opression of us.

I am an american and proud to be an american, but little george wanted to finish what his daddy failed at and mccain backed it. Theres no weapons of mass destruction unless you are talking about oil!

Palin has already said that war with russia could be possible! Why cant we fix our problems over here without trying to be the worlds police department? We have vets sleeping in alleys, with no roof over their heads, yet we are quick to start fights, use our military and than leave them for homeless after we have resolved our conflicts! BS

You say that you dont know what to expect from obama, yet you will vote for mccain knowing that you will have another mirrored version of the previous 4 years. Whats worse? Can someone really mismanage this country anymore than bush and mccain already have?

av8torntn

This is what the link you posted says. I guess he did not sponsor it but he did support it.

It would have lowered the age at which students would begin what the bill termed "comprehensive sex education" to include kindergarten.

The bill passed in the Health and Human Services Committee with Democrats, including Obama, voting along party lines in support of it.

tieguy

Banned
Since we want to spread bs around lets lay it on. What about sarah palin having an affair with her husbands business partner? Not true? Why is the ex business partner having his divorce papers sealed?

Palins done so much for alaska, she refuses to discuss sex ed in the school system. Wow has this bite her in the rear end, now her little 17 year old is knocked up out of wed lock!

Yet you want to bash gays! The fact is there are gay people in america, you might not like it but they are here and they have rights.

You want to elect mccain yet mccain wants to keep our troops in iraq. Heres a news flash, we are not at war with iraq, we are in an occupation of iraq. But we call the people of iraq terrorists for blowing themselves up and fighting against us in the streets. Sound familiar? We were once occupied by the english and we fought against their opression of us.

I am an american and proud to be an american, but little george wanted to finish what his daddy failed at and mccain backed it. Theres no weapons of mass destruction unless you are talking about oil!

Palin has already said that war with russia could be possible! Why cant we fix our problems over here without trying to be the worlds police department? We have vets sleeping in alleys, with no roof over their heads, yet we are quick to start fights, use our military and than leave them for homeless after we have resolved our conflicts! BS

You say that you dont know what to expect from obama, yet you will vote for mccain knowing that you will have another mirrored version of the previous 4 years. Whats worse? Can someone really mismanage this country anymore than bush and mccain already have?

I think its great watching you democrats shiver and shake over Sarah Palin. You would think she was running for president