MCO follow up

YOA

I've had three interviews through the MCO process and I must say, the follow up from these HR reps are horrible. I know I'm qualified for the job and still no call back after a few weeks. Craziness

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've had three interviews through the MCO process and I must say, the follow up from these HR reps are horrible. I know I'm qualified for the job and still no call back after a few weeks. Craziness
Your avatar is the exact face I'm making after reading this.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As you can deduce from the previous posts, this is probably not the best place to pose this question.
I believe MCO is a Management process and therefore you will have a much better chance of getting relevant feedback if you pose this question in the UPS Partners forum (link below).

http://www.browncafe.com/community/forums/ups-partners.70/

Some other threads that may be of interest to you:
http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/mco.353792/

http://www.browncafe.com/community/...-postings-anyone-hired-or-interviewed.344960/

Last edited:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
cali-fred.gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The GIF is from the same show as his avatar. Pretty far from irrelevant.

Maybe if you stop acting like Boss Mod, you might actually change opinions about yourself, but doubt it !

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The GIF is from the same show as his avatar. Pretty far from irrelevant.
It is irrelevant to the question he asked about.

Please explain what the GIF has to do with the MCO Process.

PS - I noticed the two characters were the same person but your post was the last one of three indicating ignorance of what MCO was so I clicked on reply to your post. I will try and not "pick" you in the future since you reacted this way. Sorry.

RolloTony Brown Town

I just went through the Mco process. If you don't mind me asking, did you talk to your DM before the interview(s) or after?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It is irrelevant to the question he asked about.

Please explain what the GIF has to do with the MCO Process.

PS - I noticed the two characters were the same person but your post was the last one of three indicating ignorance of what MCO was so I clicked on reply to your post. I will try and not "pick" you in the future since you reacted this way. Sorry.

Thanks for moderating my post !!!!!!
Considering there was nothing to moderate except a barb toward you so I guess you run the site

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It's one thing if I broke the 10 Commandments of BC, the "TOS", but because it was a barb against the poster Hoax not moderator Hoax I guess he can do what he wants.

Still never got an answer about why the thread he created yesterday just all of a sudden vanished, 20 posts gone "likes" "dislikes""agrees" gone. I've seen worse threads on here just locked.

Member since 2007, and never had a problem before about moderation EVER.
Toonertoo, Scratch, DS, Over9Five, Satellitedriver are all class acts

Last edited: