Me day

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Do you ever take covert "unsanctioned by the spouse" days off?

I woke up, saw it was 5 degrees out, browned up, booked off, brought my son to school, drove a couple towns away, got a chai latte, hung out at barnes and noble reading for a while, headed to the cinema and bought tickets to 3 movies perfectly timed out, then planning to get a massage.

That should get me home around the right time to pull it off.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I woke up, saw it was 5 degrees out, browned up, booked off, brought my son to school, drove a couple towns away, got a chai latte, hung out at barnes and noble reading for a while, headed to the cinema and bought tickets to 3 movies perfectly timed out, then planning to get a massage.

Good for you! Everyone needs a "me day" now and then. Enjoy!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Did you remember to put your Browns on?

Brownslave688

Did you shave?

Brownslave688

Do you have an iPhone your wife can track?

Brownslave688

Pitch the ticket stubs and pay with cash.