Meaningless Fluff

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
As things heat up on the threads. Perhaps one that is non controversial filled with meaningless fluff?

yesterday I saw a package car on my way to the grocery store. It looked clean and shiny. We are lucky to have people willing to work saturdays for us.

May everyone find something meaningful in their day today. Smell the roses, see a rainbow, pet a unicorn.....if you see any that is. In other words, lets have a nice day shall we...:happy-very:

Well, here it is already, Monday morning and time to go to work. I hope everyone has a nice, productive and safe day.

I'm on vacation and the Browns beat a good Bengals team. Next thing you know they run of six and a row and I'm a winner. God bless all.

This thread is nothing but a way to up post counts. Tie is afraid Upstate will catch him!!

I understand how this thread may appear to be away to pad post numbers...things are not always as they appear... :peaceful:

Tie indicated in the first post that "things are really heating up in here" and I am glad he recognized the need for a breather from all the negative emotion and vibes coming from this valuable website.

We are being nice to each other.
It really is simple.

I am sooo very glad you asked.

tieguy

Banned
It is so nice of you to be so nice to the negative responders here. :happy2:

have you been working out your pec's are looking really firm?

Nimnim

The Nim
Your report card will read....."Does not play well with others!".

Heh, in the years since I last got a report card I learned a few things, like when to stay out of a glorified pissing contest. Plus it can also be more fun to just watch from the sidelines than throw yourself in make yourself a target too.

Man, now that I think about it I don't even remember the last time teachers took the time to write notes on report cards. So much is automated now the personal touch is gone from that kinda thing.

dillweed

You people are all nuts.
Good morning tooner! So good to see your post and thanks for bringing up the subject of nuts. I prefer cashews but can easily put away half a jar of dry roasted peanuts. Thanks to the great person who discovered the process. And thanks to all the pleasant posts to start my day.

BrownArmy

I love my job, today was like no other, what a joy!

My center manager congratulated me on what a fine performance I had yesterday, and complimented me on my expertly polished shoes.

The preload wrapped early, and my truck was a walk-through, loaded absolutely perfectly!

Traffic was a breeze no matter where I went, and other drivers were so friendly and accommodating - they didn't even mind when I continuously blocked a one-way street as I delivered to house after house!

My dispatch is an ace, even with the last-minute add/cuts, he managed to integrate all of the random and seemingly nonsensical splits into a well-organized whole. It was like a symphony!

The office staff were oh so kind as to not send me any irrelevant messages which needed my attention during awkward moments...except for the one message they sent wishing that I was having a lovely day!

I breezed back into the center after a satisfying work day, my truck completely empty, no exception packages, no send-agains, every customer completely satisfied, how lovely.

All day, I was laughing, joking with co-workers in the morning and evening, it was beautiful, not even like working, having so much fun!

But as good as today was,

I GET TO DO IT ALL AGAIN TOMORROW!