Meaningless Fluff

moreluck

golden ticket member
58c0e335f5949998cef37eac0746e785.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't all answer at once.......don't crowd.

For me it would be the trash compactor. It was here when we moved in (2003) and I never had one before. I use it, because it is there, but if it ever broke, I would rather have another cupboard or a set of drawers.

rod

Retired 22 years

For me it would be the trash compactor. It was here when we moved in (2003) and I never had one before. I use it, because it is there, but if it ever broke, I would rather have another cupboard or a set of drawers.

My daughter did this at her house--trashed the trash compactor for more cabinet space.

oldngray

nowhere special

I got rid of the dishwasher I never used and put in a storage cabinet.

rod

Retired 22 years
I wanted to skip buying a big fancy couch for our living room which we hardly ever use and park my Harley in there as a focal point----------but the wife said NO

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm in the market for a 2014 2015 Fatboy .........

:mcsmiley1:go for it. Warning !!! Harleys are expensive as hell to maintain if you have the dealer do the work. I had the dealer do all maintenance on mine while it was under warranty but now I either do it myself or have a local shade-tree mechanic have at it.

oldngray

nowhere special
:mcsmiley1:go for it. Warning !!! Harleys are expensive as hell to maintain if you have the dealer do the work. I had the dealer do all maintenance on mine while it was under warranty but now I either do it myself or have a local shade-tree mechanic have at it.

That was one reason I liked my Honda. Not a status symbol but a good bike and extremely simple maintenance.