Meaningless Fluff

moreluck

golden ticket member
mAOJpPu.png

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think you missed my point. I did take care of business. My wife was concerned when I got home each day at 8:30 at night but I never called in to take a day off. I delivered every stop and took care of business. My bosses sent help, it was their idea, not mine, and I got the job done. Perhaps if you showed some compassion rather than arrogance and condensation, people would think more highly of you.

In case you haven't figured it out by now, I don't care what people, especially those whom I have never nor will ever meet, think of me.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
In case you haven't figured it out by now, I don't care what people, especially those whom I have never nor will ever meet, think of me.
That's a shame. You could be such an asset to BC. You have great knowledge of the workings of our company but it gets lost in you crass behavior. I'll pray for you that someday you will find inner peace and become the kind of person your grandchildren deserve.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's a shame. You could be such an asset to BC. You have great knowledge of the workings of our company but it gets lost in you crass behavior. I'll pray for you that someday you will find inner peace and become the kind of person your grandchildren deserve.
OK, that made me throw up a little in my mouth!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Don't forget, he only wants to 'play' grandfather.