Mechanic humor

browntruckmechanic

Well isn't that special ?????????
robert and ups.jpg
Was one of those nights last night.
robert and ups.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Looks like the extension bar is bent, tighten the bolts so it doesn't slap the driver in the face like 98% of the hand carts do when you're trying to load/unload packages.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Got nothing to do? Our mechanic is having all sorts of sensor issues. Abs/bulkheads /brakes/seatbelts. My need to put a new engine in my truck too.300k 6yr old freightliner. I don't want a workhorse

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Got nothing to do? Our mechanic is having all sorts of sensor issues. Abs/bulkheads /brakes/seatbelts. My need to put a new engine in my truck too.300k 6yr old freightliner. I don't want a workhorse

Workhorse sucks to much gas. Takes 10 minutes to fill every day.

OptimusPrime

Workhorse sucks to much gas. Takes 10 minutes to fill every day.

Guess it depends on the route. I think the one I drive on a semi regular basis hold damn near 40 gallons. Right around 200 miles per fill up. You can do three days on the route without a refill, but damn it can get close. Was on the interstate heading back, and the computer went from showing 10 miles left to zero. Was coasting in neutral, playing with stop lights, just eeked it out. Took right at forty to refill.

BrownArmy

I need to write up my hand truck...

Squeaks like mad when I push it...WD40 didn't do the trick...I think the wheels need to be removed and the bearings replaced and repacked...

Sup saw me pulling it and from where I lock it up and started giving me the drill about 'push don't pull/end-range motion' etc...

I turned it around and started wheeling it forward...it squeaks at the frequency that hits your brain like an ice-pick...

Sup said, okay, you can pull it...LOL

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm more amazed by the craftsman tool chests than the dolly on jack stands.

Craftsman has really taken a turn for the worse. Now when you see a mechanic with a full assault of Snap On stuff, you know he's serious.

Yep I just got a 44" box for Christmas. I was dead set on craftsman until I used my buddies and I was like wow this is crap. Then I went to menards and their stuff was really good. Then I searched online and amazingly for almost half the price and bigger than I had planned on getting. I found out any harbor freight box 44" or bigger is actually high quality stuff.