Media Bias

newfie

'Liberal Media:' (n) - Any journalist or moderator that asks questions a Republican can't answer or points out the inaccuracies, cherry-picked 'facts,' points taken out of context, won't abide questions being reframed or unanswered, or simply outright fabrications and lies. What I find incredible is the number of people who refuse to see it because of their own bias.

yea I'm learning a lot about the candidates when your people ask them questions about comic book characters and fantasy football.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Who was Laquan McDonald?
“He was a ward of the state,” taken from his family at the age of 5 .
“He was molested too.”
His mother and sister received a $5M settlement from the City of Chicago .
They did not want the video of his death released .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Black gunman 'targets white women,' media silent
Not a peep from news agencies quick to report white-on-black shootings

Zebulum Lael James, a 22-year-old black student at Jackson State University, is accused of going on a shooting spree and randomly selecting his targets in Jackson, Mississippi.
Both of the targets police in Jackson say James “randomly” shot were white women, Suzanne Hogan and Kristy Lynn Mitchell.

Hogan had recently moved to the city and Mitchell was visiting Jackson on a work trip .
WLBT out of Jackson reports James went on a shooting spree on Nov. 20, shooting and killing Hogan as she pumped gas and then shooting Mitchell in the parking lot of a Logan’s Roadhouse.

Jackson Police Chief Lee Vance said of the motives behind the shooting, “At this point, there’s no other conclusion that we can draw. Based on what we know this minute, a random act or a series of random acts, is the best conclusion I can draw right now.”

He added, “It makes absolutely no sense when you walk up to somebody you don’t know and shoot them. It’s senseless. It’s terrible. I really feel for the victims.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
new report

Cops took landlord away .
Apt was still an active crime scene , not cleared .
Neighbors allowed into apt.
Report that landlord paid $1000 for access for reporters .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All upcoming press releases by the FBI now have to be cleared by the DOJ .
Can't have a cop mentioning " Islamic terrorism " .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
CNN has issued a photo of Mrs. terrorist .
Al Jazeera producer objects to released picture without Burka , calls it "disrespectful " .
Funny all the pictures I posted did not show her wearing an Burka .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All upcoming press releases by the FBI now have to be cleared by the DOJ .
Can't have a cop mentioning " Islamic terrorism " .
Well I'll be darned .
Finally a cop who knows the truth .
FBI: ‘We Are Now Investigating These Horrific Acts As An Act Of Terrorism’
too bad he just ended his career .

oldngray

nowhere special
NBC and CBS both falsely reported that leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump “abruptly” ended his speech and left the stage after being repeatedly interrupted by Black Lives Matter protesters at a campaign rally in Raleigh, North Carolina on Friday night.

The reports were flat-out lies. Video of Trump’s speech shows he ended the speech on his own accord. Other videos show Trump then mingled with the crowd afterward for several minutes shaking hands and signing autographs.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...by-black-lives-matter-protesters-at-nc-rally/

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It has now be reported that the wife spoke Arabic , seems kind of natural for some one growing up in SA .
The first clue would have been naming her child with an Arabic name .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Did I hear this right today ?
That the wife fired first when entering the conference room and she had to yell at her husband to get him to fire ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
197416.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why is it when a black creates a mass shooting incident you can here crickets but if a white does the same the media explodes ?