Media Bias

moreluck

golden ticket member
MSM is just about tripping over themselves with the Romney statement about firing people. The context was provided when Romney made the statement......the MSM conveniently pulled it out of context to say that Romney likes firing people and they never included the context.

That shows how dirty they are and how stupid they think we are. It's an insult to us.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dimwit Debbie !!

Via Politico:
The chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee on Tuesday pounced on Mitt Romney’s comment from the previous day about how he likes to “fire people,” saying it demonstrates the Republican candidate’s “insensitivity and callousness.”
“Is there anybody that likes firing people? Mitt Romney had the opportunity to be specific and talk about [how] he would let his insurance company go and switch insurance companies, but he didn’t,” Debbie Wasserman Schultz said on Fox News.

Listing off a handful of other examples in which the Florida congresswoman said Romney had shown a “pattern of callousness,” the DNC head added that she did not think Democrats had taken the “fire people” remarks out of context.

“I’m sorry, but no matter what situation you’re in, and the reason that you might sever your employment relationship with someone, no one says they enjoy it,” said Wasserman Schultz. “It’s not an enjoyable experience, and that’s just evidence of how Mitt Romney is really out of touch with the struggle of working families, the difficulty that the middle class has and trying to make sure that everybody has an opportunity to be successful in this country.”

On Monday, Romney had been referring to being able to hold health insurance providers accountable as an employer. He said, “I want individuals to have their own insurance. That means the insurance company will have an incentive to keep you healthy. It also means that if you don’t like what they do, you could fire them. I like being able to fire people who provide services to me. You know, if someone isn’t giving the good service, I want to say, I’m going to go get someone else to provide that service to me.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
January 15, 2012 @ 6:54 pm | Newsweek’s Latest Cover: “Why Are Obama’s Critics So Dumb?”…

With the cover story written by . . . drumroll, please . . . Trig Truther Andrew Sullivan!

Honestly, is a “guy” who has spent the last several years obsessing over Sarah Palin’s uterus in any position to call us “dumb”? I wish I could answer that question but apparently I lack the proper intelligence according to Sully.

Believe me, Andrew Sullivan, a republican gay conservative isnt the only one calling the critics dumb! HALF the country are calling them dumb! IF you lump yourself into that mix, well, thats a label you put on yourself.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Is Obama’s Favorite Media Hack According To White House Visitor Logs…

Tingles reportedly overcome with jealousy.
Via Daily Caller:
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow is the president’s favorite media hack, judging from official White House visitors log records.

The liberal talking head has been cleared to enter the White House seven times. During three of those visits, she met with President Barack Obama in his residence or in the West Wing, usually for TV interviews.

She was also cleared to attend a holiday reception, and to sit down for a discussion with Robert Gibbs while he was the White House press secretary.

Another record reflects her attendance at a “Biden Beach Boardwalk Bash” last September. The visitors logs offer no mention of whether she got to drive the Veep’s Camaro, however.
One of her personal visits with Obama was part of a December 2010 cattle call with other left-wing journalists including E.J. Dionne, Eugene Robinson, Ed Schultz, Frank Rich, Ezra Klein and Arianna Huffington.

But two solo visits with the president is impressive for an MSNBC host with a weeknight audience of 1 million people. That’s half as many as the number who watch Fox, but twice as many as the competing audience watching CNN

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Participants on the game show Jeopardy were shown a picture of MSNBC host Rachel Maddow and asked to identify her. All three contestants sat in silence until the buzzer.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nice try. There is huge difference between the two incidents.

Other than one finger pointer being female (I know it bothers me when a woman points her finger at me)
and
the fact that she was a foot shorter than the President rather than being taller than the President (that positional affects people subconsciously)
what is the big difference?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Rep. Bennie Thompson used his appearance at the 2012 Communications Workers of America Legislative-Political Conference to show the sort of political rhetoric Democrats often accuse Republicans of, repeatedly calling their opponents “the enemy,” and urging the audience to flip on Fox News to “see what the enemy is doing.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Zoo

A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington , DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her
Inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page...
So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.'

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH

That pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days

moreluck

golden ticket member
106414_600.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now here is a real bias :
Mr. Bostrom,
As a citizen and a republican I am appalled at your decision to refuse Dr. Taitz to speak at our Rally for Liberty.
The fact, as you state, that the opinion of RLCCA is that President Obama is a natural born citizen, does not give you the right to stifle an opposing point of view. By the same token you should not have allowed Dr. Paul to address the RLCCA due to his stance on international policy, particularly in regards to Iran, which is definitely not embraced by the great majority of republicans.
I used to have considerable respect for your organization: you just destroyed it.
Alex Pon, Ph.D.
Arcadia, CA

Dear Mr. Bostrum, are you kidding me? Everyone knows that you, I , & them do not agree with all
canidates running for office, be they state or national offices. But,, we, you, me, & them have always
heard all canidates out. This we do in a free society, with freedom of speech. The gall of you and yours
to ask for a canidate to freely speak, and then later take it back, is unheard of and uncalled for & setting a
powerful prececent of prejudice. That’s right. “PREJUDICE”! Whom and how do you presuppose to
know what, Orly Taitz will use as her agenda and or talking points for election to the Senate of the United
States of America, representing California. She has a wide front of many opinions on many issues with
the solution to many. By not letting her express her winning views on many issues, you are making a
large mistake, as thousands, upon thousands and millions want to hear her views, so they, not you,
can make a determination for the best of our American future.
Mr. Bostrum, it is OK to change you mind and say, I have made a mistake, We take it back, our error, we didn’t mean
to alienate this canidate or the “CITIZENS”, of the state of California, or the, “CITIZENS”, of the United States
of America! OOPS!, there you go again taking things out of context!
So guts up, Mr. Bostrum, do you have the fortitude, to be brave & let the lady, a legitimate canidate for the
senate seat of California, speak and have her day in the sunshine of freedom of the great U.S. of A.
Here’s hoping this day finds you and your family well and happy & in God’s grace.
Sincerely, a supporter of freedom and a contributor to your salary, As always, Garth

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire