medical marijuana card

anonymous4

Smoking cigarettes causes cancer in large part due to hydrocarbons. THC is a mild anti-carcinogen that opens up blood vessels where nicotine has the opposite effect. You also don't smoke 20 joints a day filled with carcinogens as you would with cigarettes. Please get your facts straight, this is not 1937 anymore and things are changing. The more obvious answer would be inhaling anything "burnt" will produce tar. You counter this by VAPORIZING your marijuana.

Why would anyone risk their $80,000/year job getting high on the clock? Go home and relax with your weed. That's what it tends to be best served for anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

menotyou

bella amicizia
A drunk on the road is a loaded gun waiting to go off.

A stoner on the road is looking for a Taco Bell(and probably a really big soda for the cotton mouth).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Indecision, this may help you:

How to Post a Link

If you want to reference a URL within your post, you simply type your post and then right click on the URL (website address), hit "copy", go back to your post, position the cursor where you want the link to go and hit "paste".

It is really that simple. Forum members can then choose whether to click on the link rather than being forced to read all of the information from the link. Often times members will take one look at a post of that length and simply skip over it whereas if you had posted a link they may be more likely to click on the link.

Indecision, you posted some very good information, but there was simply too much of it to read it one sitting.

Indecisi0n

Indecision, this may help you:

How to Post a Link

If you want to reference a URL within your post, you simply type your post and then right click on the URL (website address), hit "copy", go back to your post, position the cursor where you want the link to go and hit "paste".

It is really that simple. Forum members can then choose whether to click on the link rather than being forced to read all of the information from the link. Often times members will take one look at a post of that length and simply skip over it whereas if you had posted a link they may be more likely to click on the link.

Indecision, you posted some very good information, but there was simply too much of it to read it one sitting.

Thank you. Although my Computer Science degree did cover copying and pasting IMO Most members (at least on my other forums) prefer the OP'er to post the information directly so they don't have to click the link and leave the forum site. So i am now in the habit of posting the information then the link to where i obtained the information.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If I want to read a novel I will choose one from my John Grisham collection.

I hope you didn't hurt your shoulder with your not-so-subtle pat on the back.:wink2:

I also have my four year degree--seems like we are both underemployed.

NI3

A drunk on the road is a loaded gun waiting to go off.

A stoner on the road is looking for a Taco Bell(and probably a really big soda for the cotton mouth).

They both interfere with reaction time. So, driving under the actual influence isn't fine with me.
Testing positive for marijuana from 3 days ago isn't the same thing as actually driving high.

menotyou

bella amicizia
They both interfere with reaction time. So, driving under the actual influence isn't fine with me.
Testing positive for marijuana from 3 days ago isn't the same thing as actually driving high.
My point is pot is treated as though it is way worse than alcohol, when in reality the opposite is true. I do not condone anyone driving under the influence.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Alcohol = #1 problem.............I agree with that

But that doesn't mean that numbers 2,3, 4 and so on aren't dangerous too. No one should be driving anything unless they are sober.....no exceptions.

FAVREFAN

Thank you. Although my Computer Science degree did cover copying and pasting IMO Most members (at least on my other forums) prefer the OP'er to post the information directly so they don't have to click the link and leave the forum site. So i am now in the habit of posting the information then the link to where i obtained the information.
ZING!!!!!!!!lol

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Alcohol kills 300 people in my state a year. How many do you ever kill or die driving under pot? I've never even heard someone get a DUI under weed.

Now, as the drug system would tell your kids, such as D.A.R.E. Teach your childern that pot is as and / or more dangerous then coke, heroine or other thats out there. I went threw this myself in school. Going threw the world thinking that pot was as bad as everything else. I come to find out that weed and coke are really nothing. In fact safer then pills and alcohol in the short term ( not together of course, yikes ). Now, learning that weed isnt as bad as " they " say, what would a kid think after learning it isnt as bad? Perhaps try something harder, such as heroine, crack or meth, thus becoming addicted right after first use.

Heres someone that came threw perhaps knowing this. Hope the mods dont mind this video. But the guy looks like hes trying to smoke meth, crack or other. Its the image painted onto this drug that fuels such hate and ignorance to weed. When in fact, the drug has made peoples lives better. If I could, if law permited (and my job), would rather smoke weed then drink beers.

Old Man Tries Smoking Weed Video

moreluck

golden ticket member
Alcohol kills 300 people in my state a year. How many do you ever kill or die driving under pot? I've never even heard someone get a DUI under weed.

Now, as the drug system would tell your kids, such as D.A.R.E. Teach your childern that pot is as and / or more dangerous then coke, heroine or other thats out there. I went threw this myself in school. Going threw the world thinking that pot was as bad as everything else. I come to find out that weed and coke are really nothing. In fact safer then pills and alcohol in the short term ( not together of course, yikes ). Now, learning that weed isnt as bad as " they " say, what would a kid think after learning it isnt as bad? Perhaps try something harder, such as heroine, crack or meth, thus becoming addicted right after first use.

Heres someone that came threw perhaps knowing this. Hope the mods dont mind this video. But the guy looks like hes trying to smoke meth, crack or other. Its the image painted onto this drug that fuels such hate and ignorance to weed. When in fact, the drug has made peoples lives better. If I could, if law permited (and my job), would rather smoke weed then drink beers.

Old Man Tries Smoking Weed Video
Maybe the question should be...How many go from pot to something "better" and become strung out for years ??....only they don't die 'til much later after they've destroyed family and themselves through their years of abuse. "Gateway"!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Maybe the question should be...How many go from pot to something "better" and become strung out for years ??....only they don't die 'til much later after they've destroyed family and themselves through their years of abuse. "Gateway"!

Thats another question by any of us who are ignorant on the subject. I dont mean to call you that or anyone that because they just dont know. Thats the way it will be and always will be until the facts get sorted out correctly.

The majority of those who get hooked on drugs, "any" drug, will say they started out with whats around the house. That being pills, tobac and booze.This fact never gets pushed around to people because those types of drugs are legal ones. Its always pot or coke they get into the gateway theory. But a drug is a drug. Whenever its legal or not. Whenever its natural or artificial. Humans seek out highs at all times, yet they will never to admit to it. Life its self is somewhat artificial, to say. All life really is it brain cells and hormones firing off in the brain and body. Pretty much, life is just a high/ buzz as is anyways, we just dont notice. A little altering is just human standerd, always has been since the start of human kind.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So you are the super authority......you're right, never did drugs myself.....but 3 out of 3 kids did. You can't begin to tell me anything about how good pot is and it doesn't harm anyone or lead to anything else. B.S.!!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
So you are the super authority......you're right, never did drugs myself.....but 3 out of 3 kids did. You can't begin to tell me anything about how good pot is and it doesn't harm anyone or lead to anything else. B.S.!!

To me, good pot leads to hardcore game play. Poor pot leads me to order or bake some chicken wings or fry up some cheese sticks.

I dont have a story to the lead up or problems of those with a gateway, because I never hear them. Most people I hear from drink, smoke and eat.. thats all. Those who smoke and do the hard stuff, do you ever see them or hear from them.

There is a limit of good pot and bad pot, as I said. But I also said I was always in control. On the drink ( the beast ) I could recall times I was going to do something stupid, and have done them.

Pot, as in regs, regular stock is always a beautiful plus to life. I have to really give up. Theres no broadening to someones understanding of the subject without a trail, overall. Sorry kiddo, like yea, dont mean to shut you off from anything.