Meet the New Boss

arice11

A change of supervisors is nothing new to my preload, seems every year or so it happens.
Its interesting to have these SUPs approach you and ask for the dirt on your fellow employees.
I understand a new boss needs to learn all about the ranks bellow him but I get very uncomfortable when I get these questions such as "Who has the most attendance problems?" and who has the most trouble keeping up?
Its not my place to rat on people so I give him vague answers and very little critical information on my co-workers.

Is this something that newly assigned Supervisors do very often?
I remember being vetted by the higher ups before, and that was not a fun experience

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Stare at them intensely straight into there eyeballs and have a mean look on your face, grind your teeth together and flare your nostrils and remain silent until they walk away.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Have seen many Supes come and go and have still never seen 1 that impressed me at all, or had that it factor, or ROCKSTAR MENTALITY to get things done properly, differently "OUTSIDE THE BOX THINKING" and correctly. Basically what im saying is, none of them had that TRUE LEADER feel, that you actually had faith n them to steer the ship in the right direction and actually cared about his crew with compassion and wanting his crew to be sucessful. Not everybody is born to be a true leader, just the way it is, alot of people are simply content with MEDIOCRITY AND FAILURE.

BrownDog5117

giphy.gif

clean hairy

When that has happened to me, I tell the new Sup "I have heard about you, but only form an opinion about others once I get to know them"
"I am not basing anything about based on what others say, but by firsthand interaction with you."

J

jibbs

Stare at them intensely straight into there eyeballs and have a mean look on your face, grind your teeth together and flare your nostrils and remain silent until they walk away.

I just tried doing that just in front of my computer and felt :censored2:ing ridiculous, man. I don't think that'll work.

box_beeyotch

It's just like when you're talking to the police. You have the right to remain silent, plead the fifth. If there's one thing any decent human being cant stand, it's a fxcking eat!!!

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Have seen many Supes come and go and have still never seen 1 that impressed me at all, or had that it factor, or ROCKSTAR MENTALITY to get things done properly, differently "OUTSIDE THE BOX THINKING" and correctly. Basically what im saying is, none of them had that TRUE LEADER feel, that you actually had faith n them to steer the ship in the right direction and actually cared about his crew with compassion and wanting his crew to be sucessful. Not everybody is born to be a true leader, just the way it is, alot of people are simply content with MEDIOCRITY AND FAILURE.
A true leader doesn't dig for dirt day 1 anyways

F

FrigidAdCorrector

What an idiot. That's not how you start off new with a group of people. Already off on a bad foot.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sups are low on the totem pole so usually make a quiet entrance. It is the center manager's and above who come in with the attitude of kicking butt and making changes in an attempt to look good for their bosses.