Meltdown Accelerating, Code Blue /Level 25, Situation: Critical

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Express is going down so fast I can feel the heat from the meltdown. The bad decisions and moronic behavior from the top are just piling on top of each other. It's just like a Bond movie or even "Austin Powers", where the rocket/command center/Moon base/ Evil Space Lair/ Sinister HQ is on the countdown to self-destruction and the heroes are making their escape plans at the last minute. Fred is in his silver suit with Mr. Bigglesworth, getting ready to enter his Courier Pak-shaped escape pod.

Cue deep announcer voice saying " Self-destruct sequence initialized, detonation in 10-9-8....." Actually, it's really getting entertaining. I wonder how Fred is going to look when he addresses Wall Street with a smoking Brooks Bros. suit, scorched Guccis, and his hair on fire?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
wonder how Fred is going to look when he addresses Wall Street with a smoking Brooks Bros. suit, scorched Guccis, and his hair on fire?

groovy, baby!.....that's how

snippet of recorded conversation from closed door meeting between Dr. Evil (FWS) and Number2 (MT3)

FWS: Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later? How do you like to do it? Do you like to wash up first? You know, top and tails... whore's bath? Personally, before I'm on the job, I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a 'how's your father'

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
groovy, baby!.....that's how

snippet of recorded conversation from closed door meeting between Dr. Evil (FWS) and Number2 (MT3)

FWS: Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later? How do you like to do it? Do you like to wash up first? You know, top and tails... whore's bath? Personally, before I'm on the job, I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a 'how's your father'

MT3 likes to cuddle. We all know that. "Do I make you randy, Matt?"