member pix

moreluck

golden ticket member
DS...you know how fashion comes around again & again. Don't be surprised if some Hollywood brat pack member tries
to replicate that outfit.....I can see Paris in it now tossing that blonde hair over that polka dot turned up collar.

Or maybe Andy Dick....I'm not sure.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
DS...you know how fashion comes around again & again. Don't be surprised if some Hollywood brat pack member tries
to replicate that outfit.....I can see Paris in it now tossing that blonde hair over that polka dot turned up collar.

Or maybe Andy Dick....I'm not sure.

That's hot.

Sammie

Anybody else ready for another fashion statement? Of course DS walked away with the OSCAR for his choice of style, but the '60's were the '60's!!

I just got a box of old family photos that my dad found as he and his wife made a recent move to an assisted living facility. Here's me at 16 with an old flame from British Columbia. (Nobody better laugh...)

highschool-3.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
Wow sammie,those shades are keen!That blue car looks like
64 ford fairlane,the white one I`m not sure about...take off
those sunglasses young man,I want to see if your eyes are bloodshot!
Cool...thanks for sharing that...anyone else?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Cheryl, so you have actually been behind the wheel of a Package Car. Did you beep the horn when someone was standing in front of it?:lol:

DS

Fenderbender
Cheryl, so you have actually been behind the wheel of a Package Car. Did you beep the horn when someone was standing in front of it?:lol:
WOW Cheryl...old photos make me think,that would make me 12 years old when that pic of you was taken,and the beatles "Sgt Peppers lonely
hearts club band"was released in the UK, yet it would take me a year or
two before I discovered it.The stones "ruby tuesday" and controversial
"lets spend the night together" was on the radio.You weren't cool unless
your bike had a banana seat,Batman(Adam West) was on tv and everyone was wearing "buttons" with slogans on them.Girls were all
wearing mini skirts and guys turtlenecks.
Lets have some more photos everyone...

DS

Fenderbender
heres an old photo fom my grandmothers stash...it reads on the back Stuart Calbridge 1902...notice the bare feet...
sailor.jpg

Sammie

DS, That sailor picture is priceless. What a glimpse into the past.
Some tough dudes back then.
How things have changed...My grandmother used to tell me about her brothers and their friends playing softball on the weekends in the days when nobody had ever heard of a mitt. Ouch!!

diadlover

Lets have some more photos everyone...

I agree. These photos are fun! Here is a pic of my Dad with his former wife. They divorced shortly after this pic was taken. I'm not sure why either since he doesn't talk about it much.

blackowned.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
Lost,if you're a pkg driver I`ll bet you rarely have to get out of the truck.
Honk,wave smile, and say,come get your package.
The good looking ones always have nice tips.

lost

Lost,if you're a pkg driver I`ll bet you rarely have to get out of the truck.
Honk,wave smile, and say,come get your package.
The good looking ones always have nice tips.
Actually I am a preload pt sup