Memorable Lines from Movies

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Lets see what People recall from movies as in a line some Actor/Actress said.
Post the line and the character who said it.

Example:
I'm a woman, I like men. If that means I'm not "lady-like", then I guess I'm just not a lady! At least I'm honest.
Josephine 'Josie' Marcus / Dana Delany / Tombstone

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
"Making love is like hitting a baseball: you just gotta relax and concentrate. Besides, I'd never sleep with a player hitting under .250... not unless he had a lot of RBIs and was a great glove man up the middle".
Annie Savoy / Susan Sarandon / Bull Durham

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
"Seven years of college, down the drain."

Bluto Blutarski (John Belushi)--"Animal House"

belushi.jpg
belushi.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Wind in the hair! Lead in the pencil! - Garrett / Jack Nicholson / Tears of Endearment

To kill the bug that you have up your :censored2:.- Garrett / Jack Nicholson / Tears of Endearment

TheKid

"If my answers frighten you, Vincent, then you should cease asking scary questions."
Jules / Samuel L. Jackson / Pulp Fiction

Man: [aggressively] What do you want?
Ace Ventura: HDS, sir, and how are you this afternoon? All righty, then. I have a package for you.
Man: Sounds broken.
Ace Ventura: Most likely, sir. I'll bet it was something nice, though.

curiousbrain

I’d only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have.

It is the very last inch of us.

And within that inch, we are free.

[...]

I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch.

But one.

An inch.

It is small and it is fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I hope that - whoever you are - you escape this place. I hope that the world turns, and that things get better.

But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may not meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you: I love you.

With all my heart.

I love you.

- Valerie

Valerie Page; Natasha Wightman; V for Vendetta

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Cary Grant: You were wonderful tonight.
Mae West: Yeah, I'm always wonderful at night.
Cary Grant: Tonight, you were especially good.
Mae West: Well... When I'm good, I'm very good. But, when I'm bad...
[winks at Cary]
Mae West: I'm better.

1933 I'm no Angel

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Always remember, honey. A good motto is: "Take all you can get and give as little as possible". Don't forget, honey. Never let one man worry your mind. Find 'em, fool 'em and forget 'em! - Mae West / I'm no Angel

curiousbrain

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain.
Time to die.

Roy Batty; Rutger Hauer; Blade Runner