Men...How to become a better husband

rod

Retired 22 years
I do laundry, dishes, fix stuff around the house, maintain our vehicals, make beds, yard work, run errands,grocery shop, you name it- I can and do do it. What else do you want from me? It's hard to improve on prefection:happy-very: I can also sew and darn socks- my Grandma taught me that. One thing I don't do is argue with my wife of 37 years----------------------------------------I just disappear :peaceful: Speaking of disappearing- happy hour is calling

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
I do laundry, dishes, fix stuff around the house, maintain our vehicals, make beds, yard work, run errands,grocery shop, you name it- I can and do do it. What else do you want from me? It's hard to improve on prefection:happy-very: I can also sew and darn socks- my Grandma taught me that. One thing I don't do is argue with my wife of 37 years----------------------------------------I just disappear :peaceful: Speaking of disappearing- happy hour is calling

wow Rod, you are great. i can't even get my husband to push his chair back under the table.:wink2: