Menotyou and UpState

ChadBrunn

We don't hear a whole lot about Hoffa or Pope down here in Mississippi. Could ya give me a few points on both of these 2 candidates? You both seem to be Anti- Hoffa. Could ya tell me why?

menotyou

bella amicizia
How did I get dragged into this? I'm just sitting here watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.

I was a steward who watched grievances gather dust. One reason.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Back to the OP--I am by no means an active union member but even I can see that Hoffa has done little to protect or advance the interests of the members. I do, however, like the job that hall has done, which is why I voted for Sandy Pope and hall. As for the 11 other votes, I had no idea who any of them were so I voted for the balance of the Hoffa/Hall slate.

ChadBrunn

Thank you UpState for your input on the real subject. I just wish we would her a little more campaigning down here in the south.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thank you UpState for your input on the real subject. I just wish we would her a little more campaigning down here in the south.

The election will hinge on how the larger hubs vote which is where you will see the campaigning focused. It would make no sense for any of the candidates to come to my center--we have 100-125 employees. I think the furthest south you will see any of them would be WorldPort.