Menotyou has 10,000 post

texan

Congrats Meno

10,000 post

menotyou

bella amicizia
I do? Really? I was a busy girl yesterday, I know that!!! Thank you, Texan! You are appreciated more than you know. :bigsmile2:

bbsam

Staff member
When you change your avatar picture to something else so Dizzee can come back here and not be reminded everytime he sees your a avatar. Then you will get the love

Aj asked me to put it up and I had to ask her how. If you would like it down, you will have to tell me how. I'm computer stupid and have no real desire to get any smarter with it,

menotyou

bella amicizia
Believe it or not, that picture has been on my computer since ‎Monday, ‎May ‎16, ‎2011, ‏‎8:13:36 AM EST. I used it once before to help people with the same issue long ago.
I asked Dizzee and AJ millions of times how to change it before I got the hang of it.

Aj asked me to put it up and I had to ask her how. If you would like it down, you will have to tell me how. I'm computer stupid and have no real desire to get any smarter with it,
I am computer stupid also. But I just figured out how to post using my voice thing on the iPhone five