Merry Christmas 2012

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Everyone:
To you and all your family, your co-workers and customers, your neighbors and your friends
May all your days be happy with a joy that never ends
May peace and love surround you
At Christmas time and all the whole year through

moreluck

golden ticket member
Reason for the Season
When eggnog's generously filling
Each and every Christmas mug
And siblings tour miles and miles
To greet you with a hug
There's scarce else I'll be wishing
Than this simple little prayer
Of peace and calm and blessings much
On Christmas Day this year

ooky

frozen canuck
DS and I would like to wish each and every one a very Merry Christmas and warmest wishes for the holiday season from lovely, albeit snowless Southern Ontario.

moreluck

golden ticket member
DS and I would like to wish each and every one a very Merry Christmas and warmest wishes for the holiday season from lovely, albeit snowless Southern Ontario.

Here's the snow fairy if you want some snow.......Merry Christmas to you guys too!!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hello

I would like to reach out to thank each and every BC member that reached into their pocket and contributed to a Red Salvation Army Kettle.
I spent the day with my extended family of strangers at Christmas Dinner.
I prayed.
I laughed.
I smiled.

I wish everyday could be Christmas Day.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I forgot to post this . It reminds me of somebody's family but [video=youtube;qTx-sdR6Yzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTx-sdR6Yzk[/video]I am not sure hmmm...... LOL

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yesterday was de-constructing Christmas. At least it wasn't raining and all the outside lights are down and all the inside is down and put away for another year. One busy day !!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It is coming back to me the kids peeing in the stockings are the Garvin brothers Franny and Tommy. The lady with the rolling pin is Claire O'Brien me mum but maybe not......... Maybe is Bridgie MacHale me nanny.